Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Camp Adventure Set From Mattel

JayC

Mattel has released images for their upcoming set based on the new Netflix Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous animated series. Not the official description originally listed the Darius figure as being 6", but it should state 3.75". We have updated the description below:

Be a part of the adventure with the Camp Adventure Set inspired by the Jurassic World animated series, Camp Cretaceous! This exciting set includes a Darius action figure (3.75") and 3 dinosaur action figures: adorable Bumpy the baby Ankylosaurus, a Baryonyx and a Stegosaurus (push the spike on back for a tail strike). Play out favorite scenes or make up your own adventures! Take home the excitement of Jurassic Park with the Camp Adventure Set™! Makes a great gift for ages 4 years old and up especially fans of the Jurassic World, dinosaurs and action play! Colors and decorations may vary. For more dinosaur fun, download the Jurassic World Facts app (Android and iOS) to scan and watch your dinosaur come to life, zoom in on dinosaurs up close, hear dinosaur roars, learn fun dinosaur facts and more!

-The Camp Adventure Set is inspired by the Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous series!

-Includes a Darius action figure (3.75" tall) and 3 dinosaur action figures: Bumpy the baby Ankylosaurus, a Baryonyx and a Stegosaurus (push spike on back for tail strike).

-Play out favorite Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous scenes or make up new adventures!

-It’s the perfect gift for ages 4 years old and up especially Jurassic World fans and those who love dinosaurs and action play!

-Download the Jurassic World Facts app (Android and iOS) for more dinosaur fun! App lets you scan your dinosaur and watch it come to life, zoom in on dinosaurs up close, hear dinosaur roars, learn fun dinosaur facts and more!

Jurassic-World-Capm-Cretaceous-Set-01.jpg

Jurassic-World-Capm-Cretaceous-Set-02.jpg

Jurassic-World-Capm-Cretaceous-Set-03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is the show even out now? I'm kinda curious and at the same time i always find it funny that when they're announcing figures that come first before the show and they say "play out your favorite scenes" I'm like "what favorite scenes?" Lol.

Ok, that aside can't say I'm that thrilled with the set but i do lile the Stegosaurus and that adorable lil Bumpy, like it's soo cute, kinda wish they could sell him individually, cause it's so precious.

1 hour ago, K9K1N6 said:

Is the show even out now? I'm kinda curious and at the same time i always find it funny that when they're announcing figures that come first before the show and they say "play out your favorite scenes" I'm like "what favorite scenes?" Lol.

Ok, that aside can't say I'm that thrilled with the set but i do lile the Stegosaurus and that adorable lil Bumpy, like it's soo cute, kinda wish they could sell him individually, cause it's so precious.

Supposed to be out in August.

• 9 months later...
Shown below via Collect Jurassic are official images for Mattel's new Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Dino Escape Human Packs. Shown below are the following sets.

-Darius & Gallimimus
-Kenji & Monolophosaurus
-Yaz & Velociraptor "Blue"
-Ben & Bumpy

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-01.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-02.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-03.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-04.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-05.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-06.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-07.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-08.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-09.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-10.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-11.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-12.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-13.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-14.jpg

Jurassic-Camper-Human-Dino-15.jpg

• Like 1

Shown below are new images for the upcoming Jurassic World Fierce Force Gallimimus Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur figure from Mattel. You can pre-order this now from Amazon and its slated for release on June 19.

Camp-Cretaceous-Dinosaur-01.jpg

Camp-Cretaceous-Dinosaur-02.jpg

Camp-Cretaceous-Dinosaur-03.jpg

Camp-Cretaceous-Dinosaur-04.jpg

Camp-Cretaceous-Dinosaur-05.jpg

Fierce force? pfft, yeh the Gallimus certainly will do damage to other dinos with his head lol, leave that to the Pachys buddy.

i admit i both like and hate the color scheme this dino has but it might be a good toy