Blitzway Teases Men In Black International High T And Agent H Figures

JayC

1 hour ago, mako said:

So . . . a set of high-end action figures based on a box-office flop from nearly a year ago?

BRILLIANT!!!

spacer.png

yeah this seems like a good move in the direction of not making money

I didn't even remember this movie was a thing

I'm kinda bummed out I'm reminded it is a thing

21 minutes ago, mako said:

Now you know how Hemsworth and Thompson feel.

I could only imagine they cherish the ugly blemish on their career

now Chris can have his memory jogged for eternity as now his likeness from this cinematic failure is immortalized in plastic

2 hours ago, andoy24 said:

Wow, nobody saw this coming...I can't even try to watch this movie with full attention for 15 minutes.

A misconceived, poorly executed, half-@ssed attempt at a cash grab fueled by a pair of trending actors. Who would want to give this movie their full attention?

What was frustrating is that Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth are really good together but this movie was meh. I caught it on Starz a few months ago and for the life of me I can't remember what it was about. As for the figure, I think this is the first I heard of this company, not that it really matters Men in Black figures are not something that has appealed to me, ever.  

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

As for the figure, I think this is the first I heard of this company

Same, at first I thought I read "Blizzard", as in the guys behind Diablo and Overwatch, so I was quite confused...

On 7/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, mako said:

So . . . a set of high-end action figures based on a box-office flop from nearly a year ago?

BRILLIANT!!!

Hahahahaha you got me with that. But yeah, honestly I'm not that interested in these figures. However, I could see people interested in getting them because of the actors likenesses.