2020 SDCC Funko POP MOTU, DBZ, TMNT And More

JayC

Funko has begun the process of revealing their many 2020 San Diego Comic Con exclusive products for this year. Most will be shared with various retailers and be available on the Funko Shop website. Check out all the ones that have been revealed so far and we will update this story as more are shown in the coming days.

The MOTU Blast Attack and Clawful will be a shared exclusive with Toy Tokyo.

2020-SDCC-POP-01.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-02.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-03.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-04.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-05.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-06.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-07.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-08.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-09.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-10.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-11.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-12.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-13.jpg

Funko is really going pretty deep on the MOTU characters this year.  It’s actually kind of shocking how many MOTU they are doing and how deep they are going.  I still need to pick up the Tri Klops that was part of their Emerald City at Home releases.  

Funko has seemingly finished revealing their 2020 San Diego Comic Con exclusives for this year and provided a breakdown of which retailers will be carrying what. Here is how they breakdown and you can check out images for each one below in our GALLERY:

Available only during Funko's Virtual Comic-Con event July 19th - July 25th
-Black Lighting POP!

Amazon
-Dark Captain Marvel POP!
-Rise Of Skywalker Sith Jet Trooper POP!

Best Buy
-Critical Role- Vex on Broom POP!

Box Lunch
-Remix Alien as Bullseye POP!
-Emperor’s New Groove- Yzma as Cat POP!

EBGames (Canada)
-10" Zombie Thing POP!
-Hello Kitty/Kaiju Collab- HK Robot POP!
-Sonic the Hedgehog Super Tails and Super Silver 2-Pack POP!
-Pokémon Vulpix Flocked POP!

Entertainment Earth
-Invader Zim- Zim Holding Minimoose POP!
-DC Comics Ra’s Al Ghul POP!

For Your Entertainment
-Jay and Silent Bob Reboot - Iron Bob POP!

Funko Shop
-SDCC Mascot Toucan POP!
-Anchorman POP! Set
-MOTU Trap Jaw Soda
-MOTU Moss Man Soda
-Cap'n Crunch - Crunchberry Beast Soda
-Tim Burton’s the Nightmare Before Christmas - Clown w/Tearaway Face Soda
-Jack Box Mascot POP!
-Pokemon Flocked Mewtwo POP!
-Harry Potter: Harry at World Cup POP!
-TMNT Michelangelo w/Surfboard POP!
-Scott Pilgrim- Wallace w/Phone POP!

Gamestop
-10" Zombie Thing POP!
-Batman & Robin Mr. Freeze POP!
-Hello Kitty/Kaiju Collab- HK Robot POP!
-Sonic the Hedgehog Super Tails and Super Silver POP! 2-Pack
-Pokémon Vulpix POP!

Grosnor (Canada)
--The Office Recyclops POP!
Critical Role- Vex on Broom POP!
-Jay and Silent Bob Reboot - Iron Bob POP!
-MOTU Trap Jaw Soda
-MOTU Moss Man Soda
-Cap'n Crunch - Crunchberry Beast Soda

-Tim Burton’s the Nightmare Before Christmas - Clown w/Tearaway Face Soda

Hot Topic
-X-Men 2 Nightcrawler
-My Hero Academia Katsuki Bakugo POP!
-Dragon Ball Super Saiyan God Goku POP!

Indigo Canada
-Harry Potter: Harry at World Cup POP!

Toys R' Us (Canada)
-Back To The Future Marty McFly POP!
-MOTU Blast-Attak POP!
-MOTU Clawful POP!
-Cyborg Superman POP!
-Batman & Robin Mr. Freeze POP!
-Iron Man Movie Stan Lee POP!
-Wolverine Movie Wade Wilson POP!
-Fortnite Ripley POP!
-DC Comics Ra’s Al Ghul POP!

Toy Tokyo
-MOTU Blast-Attak POP!
-MOTU Clawful POP!
-Samurai Jack Scaramouche POP!
-Steve Aoki POP!

Target
-Cyborg Superman POP! - DPCI: 323-01-3128
-Iron Man Movie Stan Lee POP! - DPCI: 323-01-9874

Walgreens
-Wolverine Movie Wade Wilson POP!

Walmart
-The Office Recyclops POP!
-Fortnite Ripley POP!
-Back To The Future Marty McFly POP!

00.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-28.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-29.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-30.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-31.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-32.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-33.jpg

2020-SDCC-POP-34.jpg

So normally shared exclusives means they are shared between these stores and the physical convention booth at SDCC.  It also means when you buy them at that booth they come with a more limited SDCC Logo sticker on the box while the ones at these stores come with a more common “summer convention“ sticker.  

So my questions are a) since there is no booth this year who exactly are these “Shared” retail exclusives being shared with this year? b) will there be a 2020 SDCC logo sticker available for any of these? 

31 minutes ago, Satam said:

I have to get that Marty McFly, and I hate that it's a Wal-Mart exclusive.

I hate exclusives in general, I'm getting so tired of exclusives across the board from Neca TMNT, to Marvel Legends, they are never handled correctly, and never have the consumer's best interest in mind, they become either elusive, hoarded and or scalped, and it's unnecessary to drive up the demand on something that should be mass produced and evenly distrubuted, the stores and the companys handle these with what seems like disrespect

either way, whoa that's alot of pops , I don't collect pops per say, but when I see a good one, I get it and I'm really liking Iron Bob and Clawful , but I'm not going to get crazy trying to find them

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I hate exclusives in general, I'm getting so tired of exclusives across the board from Neca TMNT, to Marvel Legends, they are never handled correctly, and never have the consumer's best interest in mind, they become either elusive, hoarded and or scalped, and it's unnecessary to drive up the demand on something that should be mass produced and evenly distrubuted, the stores and the companys handle these with what seems like disrespect

either way, whoa that's alot of pops , I don't collect pops per say, but when I see a good one, I get it and I'm really liking Iron Bob and Clawful , but I'm not going to get crazy trying to find them

I don't collect POPS!, either, really, but Back to the Future is my wife's favorite movie, and she likes having "little cuties" (as she calls them) around her desk at work (and at home now).  And yeah, exclusives suck.  I get it, because Walmart or Walgreens or whoever pays Hasbro or Funko or NECA for the rights to be the only seller for a collectible, and retailers are their real customers yadda yadda but Walmart, especially, is just terrible with exclusives from seemingly every company.  Amazon and Target are usually much better, but it can still be a PITA. 

9 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

The Marty McFly is cool.  i may need to get that too!  Back to the Future is just a classic!

I like that it's the poster version.  I don't think he ever lifts his shades and looks at his watch in the movie, right?