Sign in to follow this  
JayC

The Little Prince 6" Figure From Boss Fight Studio

The Little Prince is the latest brand to join Boss Fight Studios! Standing at 6 inches tall The Little Prince is highly articualted allowing for full poseability. Also included is a fox accessory, a planet display base, and a rose with removable glass! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The-Little-Prince-01.jpg

The-Little-Prince-02.jpg

The-Little-Prince-03.jpg

The-Little-Prince-04.jpg

The-Little-Prince-05.jpg

The-Little-Prince-06.jpg

The-Little-Prince-07.jpg

• Like 1

I’m passing on this one but I feel like there are some others coming in this Boss Fight line I’m pretty interested in.  

I'd never thought there was gonna be a figure based on one of my favorite children stories, honestly i even couldn't believe what i was seeing in the first place when is saw this on a video where Boss fight studio showcased their upcoming figures and then i saw this.

Though i don't collect Boss fight studios figures i do give million kudos for them for having this idea, as usual I'll wait for reviews when possible and if i truly did had a chance to get this figure i certainly would love to get it as i explained how The little prince is one of my favorite childhood stories.

51 minutes ago, K9K1N6 said:

I'd never thought there was gonna be a figure based on one of my favorite children stories, honestly i even couldn't believe what i was seeing in the first place when is saw this on a video where Boss fight studio showcased their upcoming figures and then i saw this.

Though i don't collect Boss fight studios figures i do give million kudos for them for having this idea, as usual I'll wait for reviews when possible and if i truly did had a chance to get this figure i certainly would love to get it as i explained how The little prince is one of my favorite childhood stories.

For what it’s worth I feel like anything from Bossfight I’ve ever gotten my hands on was well made.  Obviously that’s not a specific review for this figure but it is a general review for the company.  

• Like 1