Mezco Teases One: 12 Collective Nosferatu Figure

JayC

Very interesting.  Darn it Mezco you keep tempting me to collect this line more 

Itll be intresting to see how this figure looks in the end, that promo video is hella creepy though, made me want the figure jajajaj

The d_amazing unbox video went up yesterday. What a great looking figure! Once again Mezco does an amazing job with the little details. 

• Like 1

Very cool figure from what I saw in d_amazing’s video. Though I literally have no connection to the license other than knowing it was one of the first horror movies ever made. Very sure someone with a awesome horror figure collection is going to get this to fit in very well

• Like 1

This seems really cool, I'd be slightly tempted to pull the trigger on this one, I always feel like I sound like a real captain vault wallet, when I say the price point to collect certain lines is just to high for me, with so many cool lines, I can't collect them all, I just can't foot the bill. Nosferatu may be a Mezco I buy,, but gotta see the final product

Continuing our 20th anniversary celebrations with a call-back to one of the first figures Mez ever produced, Nosferatu joins the One:12 Collective.

Inspired by the poster art for the 1922 film ‘Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror’, the original “Count Orlok” figure was sculpted by Stephan Linder. The One:12 Collective Nosferatu is a reimagined tribute to the original figure.

The One:12 Collective Nosferatu includes a lot of accessories inspired by the film that were not part of the original Silent Screamers release, as well as a brand new sculpt by sculptor Chu Ka Wa – a member of our Hong Kong team who worked in collaboration with Mez handling art direction. Nosferatu wears a coat, tights, and leather shoes, as represented in the original movie poster artwork. The infamous vampire features three head portraits capturing his inhuman visage, with long, rat-like fangs and pointed ears.

Nosferatu comes complete with a removable hat, a lantern that he can hold in his nightmare-inducing claw-like hands, a rat-infested coffin and lid that he can lay inside, a set of castle keys on a metal ring, and six rats.

Nosferatu is packaged in a retro-style tin lunchbox with art inspired by the animated cartoons of yesteryear; perfect for those long road trips to the Carpathian mountainsides of Transylvania.

THIS EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE CONTAINS:
-Nosferatu T-shirt - featuring original art of Nosferatu that is sure to please discerning horror fans, this t-shirt is a screen printed, super soft, poly-cotton blend.
-Nosferatu “Film Cell” - a limited edition, 30mm thick cell that features a scene from the stop-motion trailer used in marketing this figure - depicting the Mezco version of the infamous stairway scene. Presented in a protective card stock holder, this unique memento mori is suitable for framing to display in your casket.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE NOSFERATU FIGURE FEATURES:
-One:12 Collective body with over 20 points of articulation
-Three (3) head portraits
-Hand painted authentic detailing
-Approximately 17cm tall
-Six (6) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)

COSTUME (non-removable):
-Frock coat
-Shirt and tights
-Hanker-tie neck wrap
-Leather shoes

ACCESSORIES:
-One (1) coffin with lid
-One (1) lantern
-One (1) hat (removable)
-Six (6) rats
-Eight (8) keys attached to a real metal ring
-One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
-One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Silent Screamers: Nosferatu figure is packaged in a collector friendly lunchbox tin, designed with collectors in mind. The One:12 Collective Silent Screamers: Nosferatu Bundle is available to order at Mezco.

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-01.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-02.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-03.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-04.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-05.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-06.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-07.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-08.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-09.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-10.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-11.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-12.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-13.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-14.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-15.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-16.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-17.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-18.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-19.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-20.Jpg

Nosferatu-One-12-Collective-21.Jpg

This is the kind of specialty product that Mezco should be concentrating on. Sure all the Marvel and DC stuff looks cool, but there isn't anything there that isn't suitably done by other companies at a much more reasonable price. I don't need or want an Infinity War Captain America at $80+ when Hasbro's doing a decent one at a fraction of the cost, but this....this is something I really like and really want that I'm pretty confident no one else is doing right now. Since I'm no longer collecting DC Multiverse since McFarlane took over and forced it into his "7 comfort zone, which he doesn't even do all that well, I have some disposable income that I might just be inclined to spend on this thing.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 41055_1529445590 said:

This is the kind of specialty product that Mezco should be concentrating on. Sure all the Marvel and DC stuff looks cool, but there isn't anything there that isn't suitably done by other companies at a much more reasonable price. I don't need or want an Infinity War Captain America at $80+ when Hasbro's doing a decent one at a fraction of the cost, but this....this is something I really like and really want that I'm pretty confident no one else is doing right now. Since I'm no longer collecting DC Multiverse since McFarlane took over and forced it into his "7 comfort zone, which he doesn't even do all that well, I have some disposable income that I might just be inclined to spend on this thing.

This tends to be my thinking as well.  

I agree, this is the type of figure I really like from mezco, the ones that have no ties to other companies and cant get anywhere else, and are greately enhanced by the cloth fabric they have, I dont see a figure like this looking or being that intresting in a fully plastic sculpted style.