Super7 TMNT Ultimates Wave 3 Teaser

JayC

With Wave 3 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimates from Super7 you can relive the fun and excitement of the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures. Each 7-inch super-articulated figure is lavishly painted and includes a large cache of accessories. These are up for pre-order now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Here is how each figure breaks down:

April O'Neil figure
-2 Pairs of hands
-Camcorder/Gun with tripod
-Wireless microphone
-Flashlight
-TMNT portable computer
-Ninja stars open and closed
-Turtle communicator
-Press pass
-Weapons rack

Michelangelo figure
-2 Pairs of hands
-Interchangeable head
-Pizza box and slice
-Nunchukus
-Turtle fist daggers
-Ninja stars
-Kama
-Grappling hook
-Weapons rack

Metalhead figure
-2 Pairs of hands
-Radical robo-chuks
-Portable party pack
-Radar/Foot blaster
-Utility belt
-Grenades
-Weapons rack

Rocksteady figure
-2 Pairs of hands
-Retro-mutogen gun
-Manhole cover shield
-Turtle carver knife
-Grenades
-Weapons rack

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-01.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-02.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-03.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-04.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-05.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-06.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-07.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-08.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-09.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-10.jpg

TMNT-Ultimates-Wave-3-11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Yeah, nice, but you haven't even delivered the first ones and you're already showing more. If they were $10- $15 bucks cheaper at least we could talk.

Super7 is always gonna be slow. They are a very small company with next to no sway with the factories so their stuff will always be given last priority. I dont think there is much they can do about it.

• Thanks 1

I already put in a pre-order, really looking like the vintage toy look updated and have been loving Super 7's other offerings from their MOTU stuff to the recently released comic Conan and Toxie figures, they really are knocking it out of the ball park. 

Only issue is the long wait to get these but as mentioned above they are not one of the big boys so their clout is not as strong. I think Wave 1 is on a boat heading this way, can't wait to get Raphael in hand!

• Thanks 1

I wonder if it’s just coincidence that this dropped the same day as the NECA set.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lordtom said:

Imagine paying £50 for that April? I would be p*ssed. That is one of the worst figures I have seen from Super 7. The rest are gorgeous 

I mean, to be totally fair, this Super7 line is based on the original figures, and I HAVE that original April figure . . . she does and always has looked that frumpy and off-model from the cartoon.  I honestly can't fault them for her looking crap, she ALWAYS looked crap.

She could probably do with an alt head based on the re-releases (later versions of this figure lacked the blue stripe, added orange trim, and had a "prettier" head), but honestly, this seems entirely accurate to me.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Batman1701 said:

I mean, to be totally fair, this Super7 line is based on the original figures, and I HAVE that original April figure . . . she does and always has looked that frumpy and off-model from the cartoon.  I honestly can't fault them for her looking crap, she ALWAYS looked crap.

She could probably do with an alt head based on the re-releases (later versions of this figure lacked the blue stripe, added orange trim, and had a "prettier" head), but honestly, this seems entirely accurate to me.

Yeah I think if Super7 was wise they would include an alternate head. Back when the original figure was made and all figures looked crappy and only cost $7, no one flinched, but no one is gonna wanna pay $50 for a sucky looking figure with the justification it pays tribute to the original sucky looking figure. If it's an alternate head, then cool but if its all you get most people are probably gonna pass.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Yeah I think if Super7 was wise they would include an alternate head. Back when the original figure was made and all figures looked crappy and only cost $7, no one flinched, but no one is gonna wanna pay $50 for a sucky looking figure with the justification it pays tribute to the original sucky looking figure. If it's an alternate head, then cool but if its all you get most people are probably gonna pass.

This are supposed to ultimate version of the Figures so I think Super 7 will be including an alternate head into the package like they are doing with Bebop, and the horrendous pink head...

4 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

This are supposed to ultimate version of the Figures so I think Super 7 will be including an alternate head into the package like they are doing with Bebop, and the horrendous pink head...

That would certainly be a good idea and I could definitely see them adding that in if we request it.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Batman1701 said:

That's fair

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, Neovorticism2 said:

Yeah, nice, but you haven't even delivered the first ones and you're already showing more. If they were $10- $15 bucks cheaper at least we could talk.

Yeah seriously, The first wave hasn't even been released so I've seen

and in Canada the only stores I've seen selling these online they are 70 bucks a piece...no can do if I'm going to need every figure

But on the other hand they look great, and I wish they were just cheaper (like legends price)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey SUPER 7, I like your pictures of your products, but it would be nice if you guys ACTUALLY released the products from time to time so that us consumers can buy them 😀 Yup I’m pretty sure that’s the way things work...give it a try and you may find out that people will actually pay money for your products...Just saying 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2020 at 8:57 PM, Wasdt001 said:

Hey SUPER 7, I like your pictures of your products, but it would be nice if you guys ACTUALLY released the products from time to time so that us consumers can buy them 😀 Yup I’m pretty sure that’s the way things work...give it a try and you may find out that people will actually pay money for your products...Just saying 

I have to agree.  I’ve been buying from Super7 for enough years now just to know this is how it works, but really they need to get things to where They are shipping the previous preorder before they solicit the next.  

• Thanks 1

The really sad part is, Neca's Animated line is superior to this one in every way possible: articulation, deco, etc. Yet, all it would take for me to drop Neca for these in a New York minute is a photo indicating these are in a similar scale (listed as 7" but closer to Marvel Legends scale). At least THESE I could find.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mako said:

The really sad part is, Neca's Animated line is superior to this one in every way possible: articulation, deco, etc. Yet, all it would take for me to drop Neca for these in a New York minute is a photo indicating these are in a similar scale (listed as 7" but closer to Marvel Legends scale). At least THESE I could find.

I agree.  I want both, but if I had to choose in this case I’d choose NECA, but since the availability of NECA isn’t there this may be my only option.  

As far as scale goes having seen the prototypes in person at events like Power-Con these should scale nicely with your other 6” lines.  All the Ultimates are hitting that 6”ish mark

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I agree.  I want both, but if I had to choose in this case I’d choose NECA, but since the availability of NECA isn’t there this may be my only option.  

As far as scale goes having seen the prototypes in person at events like Power-Con these should scale nicely with your other 6” lines.  All the Ultimates are hitting that 6”ish mark

Now that's what I wanted to hear.