G.I. Joe x TOA Heavy Industries Storm Shadow And Snake-Eyes 1/6 Scale Figures From 1000Toys

JayC

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes have been redesigned by Japanese SF artist Nihei Tsutomu. These figures were developed using the Synthetic Human body made from 1000toys and wear actual clothing and armor over the body while maintaining the articulation of the original body. You can pre-order both of these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The PX Previews Exclusive G.I. Joe x TOA Heavy Industries Storm Shadow 1/6 scale figure features him wearing his white ninja outfit. Designed by Tsutomu Nihei, this TOA Heavy Industries take on Storm Shadow will feature him in a light never seen before! The figure will include 2 Sets of hands, Ninja blade and Bow & arrows

The PX Previews Exclusive G.I. Joe x TOA Heavy Industries Snake Eyes 1/6 scale figure is based on an original re-design of the character by Japanese SF artist Nihei Tsutomu. The figure will include 3 Sets of Hands, Sword, Machine Gun and Grenades.

Check out images for both figures below.

1000Toys-GIJoe-01.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-02.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-03.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-04.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-05.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-06.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-07.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-08.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-09.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-10.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-11.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-12.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-13.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-14.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-15.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-16.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-17.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-18.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-19.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-20.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-21.jpg

1000Toys-GIJoe-22.jpg

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, iRandom said:

Interesting. The Snake-Eyes pictures are so dark that I'm not sure what it really looks like. I do like what I can make out. I also like the Storm Shadow but I feel that the material chosen makes it look like he is wearing a bathrobe.

I know, I was thinking the same, those dark pics just don't work very well with Snake Eyes. But other than that, yes, he looks pretty neat.

From the pictures these look identical to the 1000Toys Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow that were released through the Bait booth as SDCC and WonderCon exclusives several years ago (in that limited run there was also a Duke released).  Is there anyway of confirming if/how these are different?