Star Wars, Trek, MOTU, 80s sci fi

Shellhead

Thank you for the inclusion! Love seeing these amazing collectibles and collections! Though mine isn't as impressive as others on this forum, I'm still proud of it and love the memories they bring=) Some items on display are my childhood Mego toys. Been collecting for 35 years..simply don't have the space to place everything on display 😊. I love Star Wars, Trek, MOTU, 80s sci fi..Battlestar and Buck Roger's and definitely Batman. Here are my pics.

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

room5.jpg

room6.jpg

room7.jpg

room8.jpg

room9.jpg

room10.jpg

room11.jpg

room12.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! Is that a custom ST TWOK Kirk in a field jacket as I dont think I have seen that before.

Your display cases are nice. I think it takes a disciplined collector to get them because if you have limited means like me, I am always struggling with "Do I get more stuff or buy a display case with this money?" Usually the "more stuff" wins out.

2 hours ago, Spack said:

Very nice! Is that a custom ST TWOK Kirk in a field jacket as I dont think I have seen that before.

Your display cases are nice. I think it takes a disciplined collector to get them because if you have limited means like me, I am always struggling with "Do I get more stuff or buy a display case with this money?" Usually the "more stuff" wins out.

That Kirk is a custom that my brother purchased for me off of Ebay. I'm really not sure who did it but, yeah, I dig him! I do have a conundrum because my space is limited. I pine for more stuff that I just didn't know would be available later down the road. In those cases, I just 'rotate' my display out to keep things looking fresh. 😃  Thanks again for the kind words!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greay display. Also, seeing optimus next to batman makes me want an official batmobile/batman transformer. I know there would be licensing issues,  But hasbro has done a couple ghostbuster ones, and now a back to the future...

On 7/12/2020 at 1:26 AM, tetsu said:

Greay display. Also, seeing optimus next to batman makes me want an official batmobile/batman transformer. I know there would be licensing issues,  But hasbro has done a couple ghostbuster ones, and now a back to the future...

I'd pay good money for a Transformers Batmobile!