New Walmart Exclusive NECA 90's TMNT Movie Turtle 2-Pack Images

JayC

For those that missed them at Gamestop, NECA is re-issuing their 90's TMNT Turtle figures in new 2-packs being released exclusively at Walmart later this year. The only minor difference between these figures and the previous Gamestop ones is that these have some extra bandana pieces. TMNT Movie figures should start showing up at Walmart's later this month or in July. The 2-packs should cost around $50 each and will be available at physical stores and on the Walmart website.

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-01.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-02.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-03.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-04.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-05.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-06.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-07.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-08.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-09.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-10.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-11.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-12.jpg

• Thanks 1

Don’t need these specific ones but hopefully these will be easier to get than the Target ones as I need the future waves.  Especially hoping they are readily stocked and easily ordered off of Walmart.com since my closest Walmart is over an hour away each way in traffic.  

This is extremely great for those that didnt get them the first time. I was very lucky to have got them the first time around thanks to a friend. They are extremely amazing and I cant wait for Tokka, Rahzar, and Super Shredder! Good luck to those still needing them, they are great. 

I got the VHS box set from SDCC. These figures are fantastic and I'm glad more people will have a chance to grab them.

• Like 1

Any word who is carrying the Walmart exclusive stuff in Canada? Exclusives in US stores generally don't go to the same places up here but it's hit and miss. Kenner GB figs did go to Walmart like in the US but it gets split between TRU, Gamestop, Walmart usually.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:38 AM, Sprunt said:

Any word who is carrying the Walmart exclusive stuff in Canada? Exclusives in US stores generally don't go to the same places up here but it's hit and miss. Kenner GB figs did go to Walmart like in the US but it gets split between TRU, Gamestop, Walmart usually.

I've not heard anything on that front. If I do I will let you know.

I am one of those who could never locate them at Gamestop, and even if they were online briefly, it would be only one at any given time so I never ordered them for fear of not having all four of my Turtle bros.  I really hope I get to obtain them this time around!

On 6/12/2020 at 12:27 PM, TheGrimeyGhost said:

I am one of those who could never locate them at Gamestop, and even if they were online briefly, it would be only one at any given time so I never ordered them for fear of not having all four of my Turtle bros.  I really hope I get to obtain them this time around!

Hope you get them! They are amazing and should be in every tmnt fans collection!

• Like 1