Jump to content
JayC

NECA's Third Wave Of Target Exclusive TMNT Animated Series Wave Listed Online

Recommended Posts

Yeah, I read about the delay this morning on Neca's facebook page. Now they say next month . . . of course they said that last month.

Why is it those rare times I find myself with a little extra folding money, I can't find the stuff I want to buy to save my life.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im pretty sure its juts a matter of logistics and shippings/customs for the delay but Im kind of wishing that Neca decided to holt these figures to fix the april headsculpt since its been getting a lot of hate because of how big and round it is.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MutantEquality said:

Everybody keeps talking about April’s head is too big and I don’t see it. Looks great to me. Maybe it’s the hair?

It looks fine to me to, but if they don't wanna buy it, awesome. That'll just make it that much easier for me to find one.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satam said:

Her head isn't too big.  Her body is too small.  @zelu1984  posted comparison pics on Instagram a while ago demonstrating it.

Thank you for this. I looked and saw the post and I’ll just say it’s really close. I looked up some cartoon height comparisons and April should be around shredders shoulder so I really want to see in person before judging.  

A71507A4-221E-4C59-90DA-2782A31A1606.jpeg

DDEA3A35-E623-4FE0-B79A-9831610DCD35.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MutantEquality said:

Thank you for this. I looked and saw the post and I’ll just say it’s really close. I looked up some cartoon height comparisons and April should be around shredders shoulder so I really want to see in person before judging.  

A71507A4-221E-4C59-90DA-2782A31A1606.jpeg

DDEA3A35-E623-4FE0-B79A-9831610DCD35.jpeg

I get what you're trying to say, but the height comparison you're using isn't even FROM the original series. You might as well be trying to make your point using the Nick show's characters.

In any case, my only bug-a-boo with this wave are the Foot Soldiers. I get WHY they did it, I just dislike these type figures. I don't need battle damaged, screaming, or figures showing their powers. Just give me a good figure, lots of articulation, and a static expression. I'll provide the special effects myself.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mako said:

I get what you're trying to say, but the height comparison you're using isn't even FROM the original series. You might as well be trying to make your point using the Nick show's characters.

In any case, my only bug-a-boo with this wave are the Foot Soldiers. I get WHY they did it, I just dislike these type figures. I don't need battle damaged, screaming, or figures showing their powers. Just give me a good figure, lots of articulation, and a static expression. I'll provide the special effects myself.

I won’t post pics because you’re right, the height vary slightly from scene to scene but after watching a little 89 turtles (which was awesome) she could be a touch taller. But just a touch. Top of the turtle head to April’s mouth. 
And about the foot soldiers, these like they are gonna be a pain to find so you could always sell them on eBay and keep the original foot. Someone for snatch them up in a hot second. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone please share the link to Casey Jones and Ralph Walmart two pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People keep focusing on April's head, but to move further south for a moment, does she even HAVE any knee articulation? Casey's got it, Leatherhead and Slash have it, but if April's knees are articulated at all it must be the most well hidden joints I've ever (NOT) seen.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 1:35 AM, mako said:

People keep focusing on April's head, but to move further south for a moment, does she even HAVE any knee articulation? Casey's got it, Leatherhead and Slash have it, but if April's knees are articulated at all it must be the most well hidden joints I've ever (NOT) seen.

Yeah it’s looking pretty well hidden but if you zoom in on the Knees you can see the joint cuts for the double hinge knees.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

Yeah it’s looking pretty well hidden but if you zoom in on the Knees you can see the joint cuts for the double hinge knees.  

I have no doubt you're correct, but I've zoomed in as far as I could go, and I couldn't see 'em.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mako said:

I have no doubt you're correct, but I've zoomed in as far as I could go, and I couldn't see 'em.

If it helps here is a zoom in where I traced the cut lines with red and point to the hinge.  

A6D1C874-3579-4C7A-8F22-8DBD2F7208E2.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mako said:

I have no doubt you're correct, but I've zoomed in as far as I could go, and I couldn't see 'em.

And here it is not traced for comparison

9B12ABFC-DEAA-4AD4-9A39-393BA855FBC0.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NECA has released final package shots for their third wave of TMNT Animated Series Target Exclusive figures which includes Casey Jones, April O'Neil, Leatherhead, Slash, and the Foot Clan. These are now slated with a mid-July release date.

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-01.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-02.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-03.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-04.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-05.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-06.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-07.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-08.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-09.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-10.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-11.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-12.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JayC said:

NECA has released final package shots for their third wave of TMNT Animated Series Target Exclusive figures which includes Casey Jones, April O'Neil, Leatherhead, Slash, and the Foot Clan. These are now slated with a mid-July release date.

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-01.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-02.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-03.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-04.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-05.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-06.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-07.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-08.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-09.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-10.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-11.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-12.jpg

They all look awesome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really waiting for April and Casey but Im less excited about how the final product of April is, still cant get over how disproportionated and not that acurate the head is.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

And here it is not traced for comparison

9B12ABFC-DEAA-4AD4-9A39-393BA855FBC0.jpeg

Okay, I see the problem now. I was looking at the pictures from the Target web-site. They don't have the knee joints at all. I never even thought to track down the actual publicity shots. I can see the joints without zooming. Talk about a brain-fart.

Thanks for the course correction.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE