NECA's Third Wave Of Target Exclusive TMNT Animated Series Wave Listed Online

JayC

While not available for purchase, NECA's third wave of Target exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series figures are now listed on the Target website. These are supposed to see release this month. You can also check out new PR images for the wave below.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 April O'Neil & Foot Soldier

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 Leatherhead & Slasher

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 Casey Jones & Foot Soldier

TMNT-01.jpg

TMNT-02.jpg

TMNT-03.jpg

TMNT-04.jpg

TMNT-05.jpg

TMNT-06.jpg

TMNT-07.jpg

TMNT-08.jpg

TMNT-09.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I promised myself I wouldn't get into these figures as I didn't need to add another line into my collection and I'd already made up my mind to go with the Super7 line because I'd already Pre-Ordered all the Thundercats, but out of pure boredom I picked a few of these up at my local Target and they are amazing. And something about that flat paint with the black details really makes them pop. You must see them up close to really appreciate them. If you're on the fence about these, just check em out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 41055_1529445590 said:

I promised myself I wouldn't get into these figures as I didn't need to add another line into my collection and I'd already made up my mind to go with the Super7 line because I'd already Pre-Ordered all the Thundercats, but out of pure boredom I picked a few of these up at my local Target and they are amazing. And something about that flat paint with the black details really makes them pop. You must see them up close to really appreciate them. If you're on the fence about these, just check em out.

Did you get Casey? from the online images he's my favorite of the bunch, but am so curious how they look in person.

• Thanks 1

I believe I heard from an interview with Randy that these Target exclusives would not be sold online.  Only posted online but you'd have to actually physically go to a Target store to get these Target exclusive TMNT sets. Also if you've checked the Target website, it clearly states these are not for sale online (or something similar to that effect), which really sucks for those of us who aren't near any Targets.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ResidentCriticCollector said:

I believe I heard from an interview with Randy that these Target exclusives would not be sold online.  Only posted online but you'd have to actually physically go to a Target store to get these Target exclusive TMNT sets. Also if you've checked the Target website, it clearly states these are not for sale online (or something similar to that effect), which really sucks for those of us who aren't near any Targets.

Got the April page open in another window as we speak, and it doesn't say anything about not being for sale online.

Also, the way I heard it, Series 3 AND Metalhead will be available online and at brick-n-mortar.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ResidentCriticCollector said:

If you have the Target app for your mobile phone and load the pages for either of the April and Casey two-packs, it specifically states "Only in stores."

Screenshot_20200606-125234_Target.jpg

Whatever. I'm still gonna go with what the Has-Guys said.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ResidentCriticCollector said:

If you have the Target app for your mobile phone and load the pages for either of the April and Casey two-packs, it specifically states "Only in stores."

Screenshot_20200606-125234_Target.jpg

Hopefully I will get those at the store's...

I'm still missing the Bebop and Rocksteady pack.

On 6/5/2020 at 12:16 PM, AdamM said:

Did you get Casey? from the online images he's my favorite of the bunch, but am so curious how they look in person.

No, I don't believe he's been released yet, but I will. Given the price versus product value NECA is quickly becoming one of the better toy companies out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, TheMikeSnyder said:

Is it just me or is April's head a bit oversized?

I think it's the huge hair, which actually looks pretty cartoon accurate.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 41055_1529445590 said:

Given the price versus product value NECA is quickly becoming one of the better toy companies out there.

They still have quite a few issues to address before they can lay claim to that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 41055_1529445590 said:

No, I don't believe he's been released yet, but I will. Given the price versus product value NECA is quickly becoming one of the better toy companies out there.

Amen sir.  I'm in love....ok in a geeky way....with my Robocop vs. ED-209 , Dutch vs. Preadator, Aliens marines and Ripley in the Power Loader.....their attention to detail and commitment to quality accessories is just fantastic. I'm a NECA fan for life, no question.

• Thanks 1

Is it not weird that these things aren't even out yet, but people have already left star ratings on their Target pages?

Not saying I'd disagree, but a rating on something that technically doesn't exist yet kinda loses some of it's validity.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:00 PM, mako said:

Is it not weird that these things aren't even out yet, but people have already left star ratings on their Target pages?

Not saying I'd disagree, but a rating on something that technically doesn't exist yet kinda loses some of it's validity.

I never pay much attention to those one way or the other. Its kinda like people liking a post or such. Lots of people just do it cause its there.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 5:33 AM, JayC said:

I never pay much attention to those one way or the other.

Normally, neither do I, but when you go back to the same three pages two or three times a day in the vain hope at least one has gone live, you pick up on the little things.

Like the tiny notice that says "New At Target," or my personal favorite, "Help us improve this listing."

I know how they can improve their listing right now. Start Selling the Bloody Stuff!

• Thanks 1

NECA has stated on their social media that the third wave of Target exclusive animated series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures have been delayed a bit. Originally they were said to be released this month, and now it looks like it will be a little bit later. No specific release date was given. The Deluxe Metalhead figure however is still slated for release this month at Target stores.

The place holders for wave 3 are still accessible online which you can check out links for below.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 April O'Neil & Foot Soldier

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 Leatherhead & Slasher

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 Casey Jones & Foot Soldier
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE: Looks like Metalhead may be delayed a little as well depending on how long it takes to get through customs. Metalhead likely will see release during the first week of July.

• Thanks 1