New Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Figures And Vehicles

JayC

Check out images for several new Masters of the Universe Mega Construx sets in the works from Mattel. You can pre-order all of these from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Probuilder Panthor at Point Dread Playset
Join the Masters of the Universe and fly into battle and defend Point Dread from the savage cat Panthor in the Talon Fighter. This collectible construction set includes three micro action figures: Battle Armor Skeletor, Zodac and Temple of Darkness Sorceress. Each figure has been faithfully designed, with 12 points of articulation to create a heroic display.

Connect Point Dread to the Mega Construx Castle Grayskull, sold separately, to battle for all of Eternia!

Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Probuilder Battle Cat Vs. Roton Playset
Chew up anything that gets in your way in the buildable Masters of the Universe Roton, that is, until you face-off against the mighty Battle Cat. This collectible construction set also includes two micro action figures, Battle Armor He-Man and Mer-Man, faithfully designed, each with 12 points of articulation to create a heroic display. Mount the figures in Roton and on Battle Cat, then find out who cuts who down to size.

While no images yet, there is another wave of single packed figures coming which includes Teela, Stinkor, Evil-Lyn, Faker and Fisto.

MOTU-Mega-Construx-01.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-02.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-03.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-04.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-05.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-06.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-07.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-08.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-09.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-10.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:
Check out images for several new Masters of the Universe Mega Construx sets in the works from Mattel. You can pre-order all of these from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Probuilder Panthor at Point Dread Playset
Join the Masters of the Universe and fly into battle and defend Point Dread from the savage cat Panthor in the Talon Fighter. This collectible construction set includes three micro action figures: Battle Armor Skeletor, Zodac and Temple of Darkness Sorceress. Each figure has been faithfully designed, with 12 points of articulation to create a heroic display.

Connect Point Dread to the Mega Construx Castle Grayskull, sold separately, to battle for all of Eternia!

Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Probuilder Battle Cat Vs. Roton Playset
Chew up anything that gets in your way in the buildable Masters of the Universe Roton, that is, until you face-off against the mighty Battle Cat. This collectible construction set also includes two micro action figures, Battle Armor He-Man and Mer-Man, faithfully designed, each with 12 points of articulation to create a heroic display. Mount the figures in Roton and on Battle Cat, then find out who cuts who down to size.

While no images yet, there is another wave of single packed figures coming which includes Teela, Stinkor, Evil-Lyn, Faker and Fisto.

MOTU-Mega-Construx-01.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-02.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-03.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-04.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-05.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-06.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-07.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-08.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-09.jpg

MOTU-Mega-Construx-10.jpg

I'm starting to convince myself that I should collect this line.

I will start collecting this stating with the more than 3000+ pieces of Castle Grayskull!

Honestly I love these. I was collecting the figures up to the Straros and Scareglow release because I could never find them in the wild and Walmart.com only has them through 3rd party vendors at a higher cost. I did get the Wind Rider on clearance for $5 and finally got the sword for Skeletor. I like these but I'd rather they were single set release or He-Man vs Skeletor and the other two together. I only want the Panthor and Battle Cat ones and the Battle Armor figures. The Roton is neat but easy pass and the Point Dread only useful if you have castle Greyskull which I don't have.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

I think they are going to go all the way with this line.  there are going to be some great great pieces coming in the future and when those come out people will be wishing they collected the whole line!

so we'll get a large Eternia playset?! Dare to dream!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jsmooth said:

I think a Snake Mountain is certainly a possibility.  Eternia is the dream! I did see concepts shots somewhere some time ago.

you know, as a kid I had Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain but never knew they made that massive Eternia set until I was much older... I still get tempted to buy it off eBay one of these days, just to have such an amazing display piece....but maybe more cost effective to wait for this??

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I can see more big playsets done for this line. Snake mountain, the Freight Zone and even Eternia...

That would be awesome, but I would like the eternian palace.  Imagine that? That is where pretty much every cartoon began.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AdamM said:

you know, as a kid I had Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain but never knew they made that massive Eternia set until I was much older... I still get tempted to buy it off eBay one of these days, just to have such an amazing display piece....but maybe more cost effective to wait for this??

This will definitely be better when it comes to price and it will probably take up less space too!

• Thanks 1

I have several of these small figures and found it amazing how they actually have more articulation than the originals. These look awesome and are compelling me to want to start collecting them. It'll be like starting to collect MOTU all over again, but in a quarter the size.

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 3:15 PM, 41055_1529445590 said:

I have several of these small figures and found it amazing how they actually have more articulation than the originals. These look awesome and are compelling me to want to start collecting them. It'll be like starting to collect MOTU all over again, but in a quarter the size.

I love that you do not need that much room for these. I would love to have an Motu display but to have the castle with the figures and vehicles and other play sets takes a good deal of space.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:37 AM, jsmooth said:

Do you think they will make a dragon walker or attack trax? They could make them movable.

I hope so. I also wish they would re-release the Battle Bones ( I don't care if they give us different figures or slightly alter it).

I think playsets and vehicles could certainly drive this line. Besides all the stuff mentioned above, I would like to add the Slime Pit, the Land Shark, and even some of the 200x vehicles and beasts.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sonic360 said:

I hope so. I also wish they would re-release the Battle Bones ( I don't care if they give us different figures or slightly alter it).

I think playsets and vehicles could certainly drive this line. Besides all the stuff mentioned above, I would like to add the Slime Pit, the Land Shark, and even some of the 200x vehicles and beasts.

The more I think about this line the more I think they are going to stay with the "origins" which is like the stuff from the original comics and mini comics I think.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...