Henry Cavill In Talks With Warner Bros. For Another Superman Movie

JayC

According to Variety, actor Henry Cavill is in talks with Warner Bros to once again dawn the cape for another Superman movie. Warner Bros. and Cavill’s reps couldn’t be reached for comment Wednesday.

Cavill.jpg

Following yesterday's news that actor Henry Cavill was in talks to put the red cape back on for upcoming DC movies, it now looks like those movies will not be his own. According to Deadline, Cavill will only be making cameo's in upcoming DC movies as opposed to starting in a third Superman movie. While details are unknown on which movies he might appear in, Aquaman 2, Shazam 2 and/or Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam are the most likely candidates. Cavill and Johnson are good friends, so that seems like the most plausible of the three.

I think Henry does an amazing job as supes. As long as he doesnt grow any more facial hair with a contract attached to it that is! XD Hopefully just another super man movie and not a clash of heroes already established since batfleck isnt coming back.. or am i wrong about that? 

Great news if it actually happens. I agree, Cavil is a great Superman. I would love to see Superman and Black Adam square off in what would surely be a blockbuster film for DC. But of course it would have to be a good script, the action parts shouldn't be much of a problem with CGI being what it is these days. I will miss Afleck as Batman too, I thought he was the perfect match for Bruce Wayne and Batman combined. He fit the comics version perfectly.