Inspector Gadget 1/12 Scale Figures Coming From Blitzway

JayC

Blitzway has announced they are doing a line of 1/12 scale action figures based on Inspector Gadget. They are doing figures of Inspector Gadget, Penny with her dog Brain and Chief Quimby. Each figure is articulated and comes with various accessories and features based on the classic animated series. Check out the images below.

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-16.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-15.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-14.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-13.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-12.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-11.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-10.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-09.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-08.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-07.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-06.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-05.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-04.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-03.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-02.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-01.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-17.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-18.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-19.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-20.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-21.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-22.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-23.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-24.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-25.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-26.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-27.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-28.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-29.jpg

Inspector-Gadget-Blitzway-30.jpg

• Thanks 1

I love when figures look like they walked right off the screen, and those are that...especially that image showing all 4 in a row with the fun sound effect sign too? that looks really good! I wouldn't say I was necessarily a big enough fan to buy this outright, but I commend the quality workmanship here.

• Thanks 1

Well this came out of nowhere. So cool to finally see a dedicated line devoted to "Inspector Gadget", I can hear the theme song in my head now. This is definitely something I'll be checking out.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 80sboy4 said:

Well this came out of nowhere. So cool to finally see a dedicated line devoted to "Inspector Gadget", I can hear the theme song in my head now. This is definitely something I'll be checking out.

They look good but not all the figures look to be articulated.

Can someone post the price on these figures...

Oh. I was actually excited till I saw the accessory load-out and realized this is one of THOSE lines.

I swear, I'll take a 10 dollar line with a few accessories and okay articulation like Scoob!, Pixar, or the recent Duck Tales line over these over-priced "adult-collector" garbage lines any day.

• Thanks 1

These are really neat. Love all the excessories like the leg extensions and stuff. Feels like a fun toy and a high end collectible at the same time.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

They look good but not all the figures look to be articulated.

Can someone post the price on these figures...

I just noticed that they don't seem to be articulated much except Inspector Gadget. That and they are real expensive for what they are, it is nice to see a full line dedicated to Inspector Gadget.

• Thanks 1

They look nice but not warrant the pricepoint in my opinion, Gadget maybe but the rest are too static for how much they are worth

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

They look cool, just can't believe even inspector gadget is getting action figures lol

Kids today have no idea who Inspector Gadget even is.  This must be only for those that grew up with him.  And even those people I am not sure will want to purchase them so it may not be a great idea.  I, myself, would like them as display pieces but i am not sure how many others there might be.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Gadget looks spot-on, as do Chief Quimby and Brain.  Penny's eyes seem wrong but not terrible.  I might be more interested in these if they were all articulated.

Sure they look good!  they look awesome in fact!  But the prices are outrageous!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I'll wait for Super 7 to get the license...

If someone could get the license and make sure the toys look like this and sell them for a more reasonable price...I would be interested in a little setup for the office.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jsmooth said:

If someone could get the license and make sure the toys look like this and sell them for a more reasonable price...I would be interested in a little setup for the office.

I can easily see Super 7 making Reaction figures for this line...

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I can easily see Super 7 making Reaction figures for this line...

Reaction figures...I am not sure would do it.  I would need figures just like the ones produced but at a much lower price point.

• Thanks 1