Streets of Rage 4 Axel Stone 1/12 Action Figure From Storm Collectibles

JayC

Storm Collectibles proudly presents our new gaming license for action figures. Streets of Rage 4 is an all-new continuation of SEGA’s iconic arcade brawler series known for its radical fights, jammin’ ‘90s beats and dashing sparring gloves and bandanas.

Axel Stone (アクセル) is one of the protagonists of the Street of Rage series. Along with protagonist Blaze Fielding, he has appeared in every game of the series. After the fall of Mr. X, Axel retired from the police force and left the city, deciding to live a simple life in isolation and spend his days training and studying. However, he immediately returns to the city when Blaze calls for his help to take down the new Syndicate.

Features:
3 x Interchanging Head Sculpt
5 x Pairs of hand
2 x Special move Effect
5 x Different in game weapon
Estimated release date: Q4 2020

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-01.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-02.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-03.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-04.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-05.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-06.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-07.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-08.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-09.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-10.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-11.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-12.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-13.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-14.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-15.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-16.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-17.jpg

Streets-Of-Rage-4-Axel-Stone-18.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raptorbandito said:

Never bought a Storm Collectibles figure before.  I've been tempted in the past, but I think this one will finally make me take the plunge.  Awesome stuff!

I've been getting the MK figures. They are great quality and come with so much alternate stuff you can alternate your display all the time. The price point hurts a bit though.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raptorbandito said:

Never bought a Storm Collectibles figure before.  I've been tempted in the past, but I think this one will finally make me take the plunge.  Awesome stuff!

I have most of their MK figs, some of their Street Fighter, most of their King of Fighters and alittle Tekken of their stuff. Its amazing, you will be pleasantly surprised when you get your first. They are pure brilliance! Definitely worth the cash but they are definitely a plunge to get such quality. I have about 19 of their figs now and havent had a problem or a flaw with any of them. 

I'm totally buying this Axels coolest look. to me and I just finished SR4 recently I like Cherry too but Axel has been my guy since SEGA GENESIS I never owned a storm figure but love their work I've been thinking about getting MK Goro that figure looks beast