DC Multiverse 7" White Knight Batman, Joker And Azrael Official Figure Images From McFarlane Toys

JayC

We first saw these new 7" DC Multiverse figures of Batman, Joker and Azrael based on the White Knight comic book storyline back during Toy Fair in February. Now McFarlane Toys has released official images and details for the figures which you can check out below. The figures are due out later this summer.

Azrael: Batman: Curse of the White Knight #1 (Comics 2019)
War veteran, knight of the Order of St. Dumas, and now The Joker’s key recruit in the crusade against Batman— Azrael is the Dark Knight’s most powerful new threat, and the one living link to a devastating secret about the Wayne family’s legacy in Gotham City.

Azrael accessories include sword with removable flames, and base. The figure also includes a collectable art card with Azrael from Batman: Curse of the White Knight artwork on the front, and character biography on the back.

Batman: White Knight #1 (Comics 2017)
After years of epic battles between the Dark Knight and his twisted archenemy, Batman faces his greatest challenge yet: The Joker has been cured of his madness and is now sane. The Clown Prince of Crime has changed his ways, fighting for good in Gotham City, and it may just cause Batman to go over the edge of his own sanity.

Batman accessories include Grapnel Launcher, Batarang with line, wrapped Batarang with line, and base. The figure also includes a collectable art card with Batman: White Knight artwork on the front, and character biography on the back.

The Joker: Batman: White Knight #8 (Comics 2017)
Once the Clown Prince of Crime and Batman’s greatest Super-Villain, The Joker has been cured of his madness. Now, going by the name of Jack Napier, he’s been released from Arkham Asylum and has set his sights on politics—with hopes to save Gotham City from the one person he sees as its true enemy: Batman.

The Joker accessories include long nose blaster, alternate Jack Napier head, and base. The figure will also include a collectable art card with The Joker from Batman: White Knight artwork on the front, and character biography on the back.

00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Azrael_07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Joker_08.jpg

I havent read the storyline so im not 100% familiar with the designs of the characters but for some reason seeing these I realized most if not all of the DC figures Mcfarlane is making have a tendency of having a weird proportion with the upper body being on the big side and the legs on the small or thin side (at least it seems all of them have these proportios to some degree), dont get me wrong the figures look nice, Im specially liking the Azrael and Batman but now that I saw it I cant unsee it, I just think the lower body on the mcfarlane figures is a little disproportionate to the upper body.

I’m not to keen on the Batman, just don’t like this particular look for him that much. Joker is decent an like the alternate head but Azrael is the only one I am really interested in though it makes me want a Knightfall Batman even more.

I can support these...especially Azreal...we don't have enough figure of him...and my Mattel DC version remains a cherished treasure.  I'd love to see the Azbats suit from Murphy's run as well.  Here;s hoping that one day Todd will take a crack at Hardware and Icon!

• Like 1

That Azrael Sword is pretty awesome. I'm trying to thin out my collection and so I'm just getting random DC stuff here and there. But these look a little better than the first wave.

Out of these I'm only liking Azrael. Don't really like the design for Batman, but that may also be because I don't know this story. 

On 5/19/2020 at 2:04 AM, abnuggler said:

I just think the lower body on the mcfarlane figures is a little disproportionate to the upper body.

An you're not wrong. The first wave was looking pretty funky because of that. In this case it seems like that actually matches the artwork to some degree. 

• Like 1

I have preordered these on BBTS and man oh man, that Joker head sculpt as well as the alternate Jack Napier which is a huge plus, never have had that before. That Batman looks stoic with that unique chest symbol and Azrael is sick as hell with the red popping out and the flaming sword. This is a must have. I'm very excited for this, been waiting since toyfair.