Wolé Parks & Inde Navarrette Cast For The CW Series 'Superman & Lois'

Outsiders

Wolé Parks and Inde Navarrette have been cast as series regulars opposite Emmanuelle Chriqui, Tyler Hoechlin, Elizabeth Tulloch and Erik Valdez in Superman & Lois, the CW’s straight-to-series drama about the iconic DC couple.

Parks will play the character of The Stranger; a mysterious visitor hellbent on proving to the world that it no longer needs Superman.

Navarrette will play Sarah Cushing; the daughter of Kyle (Valdez) and Lana (Chriqui), is a whip-smart, supercool wild child with some demons in her past who becomes friends with the Kent boys, Jonathan and Jordan.

Written by Helbing, based on the DC characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, Superman & Lois revolves around the world’s most famous superhero and comic books’ most famous journalist, played by Hoechlin and Tulloch, as they deal with all the stress, pressures and complexities that come with being working parents in today’s society.

Todd Helbing executive produces with Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and Geoff Johns via Berlanti Productions. The drama, which was slated to film the pilot episode during regular pilot season before taking a break and resuming production on the rest of its 13-episode order in the summer, now will go straight into series production after all pilot production was suspended over the COVID-19 pandemic.

Source: Deadline

Wole_Parks_Inde_Navarrette.jpg

The Sranger? Wonder if he will be like the character know as the Question in DC comics. Trying to convince the world that it no longer needs Superman? I will say this only once. STRANGER DANGER!!! Cant wait to see what this series is like, hope its a blockbuster like Smallville started out to be.

I like Tyler as a person but man, the CW Superman is weak. I was hoping that it will be a cool post Crisis story of Brandon Routh's Superman. That would be dope!

The problem is that the CW Superman has always been under Supergirls shadow from the start. Heck even the crew doesn't show much respect sadly. He's playing Superman!

The pilot may surprise me but right now just don't see much of a good story here with Superman and Lois plus 2 kids. It would be fine as a natural story progression but starting the show that way just doesn't give me confidence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cloud said:

I like Tyler as a person but man, the CW Superman is weak. I was hoping that it will be a cool post Crisis story of Brandon Routh's Superman. That would be dope!

The problem is that the CW Superman has always been under Supergirls shadow from the start. Heck even the crew doesn't show much respect sadly. He's playing Superman!

The pilot may surprise me but right now just don't see much of a good story here with Superman and Lois plus 2 kids. It would be fine as a natural story progression but starting the show that way just doesn't give me confidence.

I'm hoping that this will break away from the Supergirl version of the show and start fresh. The part about the two kids could work great if they do it like Smallville did with young Clark. I don't look forward to seeing too many Supergirl cameo's though. Stay away Kara.