Hasbro My Little Pony Crossover Collection - D&D, Ghostbusters, Transformers and Power Rangers

JayC

Thanks to a listing found on the Amazon UK website, it looks like Hasbro is launching a new My Little Pony crossover line with other Hasbro based properties.

The pony figures are listed at 4.5" and the Amazon listing gives our first look at the My Little Pony Ghostbusters themed figure. While not shown, other figures listed include Transformers My Little Prime and Power Rangers Morphin Pink Pony.

There is also a boxset featuring the Ponies as Dungeon and Dragons characters.

My-Little-Pony-Ghostbusters-01.jpg

My-Little-Pony-Ghostbusters-02.jpg

My-Little-Pony-D-And-D-02.jpg

My-Little-Pony-D-And-D-01.jpg

• Thanks 1

I am not a MY Little Pony collector by any means, BUT... these are pretty cool.  They remind me of like how many many years ago some artist did cows in all these different paint schemes and they were in New York City.  If My little Pony did Masters of the Universe I might have to buy them!

On 5/13/2020 at 7:01 AM, jsmooth said:

I am not a MY Little Pony collector by any means, BUT... these are pretty cool.  They remind me of like how many many years ago some artist did cows in all these different paint schemes and they were in New York City.  If My little Pony did Masters of the Universe I might have to buy them!

Masters of the Universe is a Mattel property, so a collaboration with My Little Pony/Hasbro is highly unlikely.

I feel like one of these really most likely would have been the SDCC exclusive this year had it not been cancelled.  

2 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I feel like one of these really most likely would have been the SDCC exclusive this year had it not been cancelled.  

You are probably right.  They have the look and feel of SDCC exclusives.

My little prime lol XD, honestly this might be a definite must get for anyone who likes both My little pony and Transformers

6 hours ago, K9K1N6 said:

My little prime lol XD, honestly this might be a definite must get for anyone who likes both My little pony and Transformers

Or for dads that know their daughters like My Little Pony and want to introduce Transformers to them as well!!!!!!

22 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Or for dads that know their daughters like My Little Pony and want to introduce Transformers to them as well!!!!!!

Good point indeed