S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z Piccolo Figure Coming From Tamashii Nations

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released a preview image for the upcoming S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z Piccolo figure. Stay-tuned for more details on this figure as they become available.

SH-Figuarts-Piccolo.jpg

Great, been waiting for this one for a long time, now all we need is a 2.0 Cell, Krillin and the androids, and please Bandai give us a 2.0 SSJ (SSJ1 or SSJ2) goku, we really need an update of that first version.

• 2 weeks later...
Tamashii Nations has released additional images for their upcoming S.H. Figuarts Dargon Ball Piccolo The Proud Namekian figure which will be released in November 2020. The figure appears to come with four headsculpts, multiple hands and removable cloak.

Dragon-Ball-Z-Piccolo-01.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Piccolo-02.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Piccolo-03.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Piccolo-04.jpg

I still dont know the full details, most places say he comes with 3 headsculpts, some say 4 (2 with the hat and 2 without the hat) but Ive seen images of 5 diferent heads:
Neutral Head With Hat
Action Head With Hat
Neutral Head Without Hat
Action Head Without Hat
Action damaged Head Whitout Hat

I dont really see a seam in the heads so if it is in fact just 3 heads then I guess the hat is a removable piece that fits over the head, which just leaves me wondering how the antenae on his forhead will factor in with that (will they be removable as well or will they be fit inside the hat well without having issues of warping in the long run or the likes of that) 

1 hour ago, abnuggler said:

I still dont know the full details, most places say he comes with 3 headsculpts, some say 4 (2 with the hat and 2 without the hat) but Ive seen images of 5 diferent heads:
Neutral Head With Hat
Action Head With Hat
Neutral Head Without Hat
Action Head Without Hat
Action damaged Head Whitout Hat

I dont really see a seam in the heads so if it is in fact just 3 heads then I guess the hat is a removable piece that fits over the head, which just leaves me wondering how the antenae on his forhead will factor in with that (will they be removable as well or will they be fit inside the hat well without having issues of warping in the long run or the likes of that) 

There is at least 4. Two with hat and two without, I've not seen any images of a 5th one but I am still waiting for Tamashii to release full details.

• Thanks 1

I know a lot of people are 50/50 on this figure we need a 2.0 Piccolo is what I've been reading online for years. But I really wish they move forward and make new characters like bardock teen trunks future gohan Omega Shenron ssj4s pan raditz

• 2 weeks later...
From the popular anime and manga series Dragon Ball Z comes a figure of the Namekian, Piccolo! He comes with interchangeable facial expressions, interchangeable hands, a headsculpt without his hat, and his signature cloak. The figure is available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-Interchangeable head
-Interchangeable hands
-2 Face plates
-Crossed arms parts
- Cloak parts

Piccolo-the-Proud-Namekian-01.jpg

Piccolo-the-Proud-Namekian-02.jpg

Piccolo-the-Proud-Namekian-03.jpg

Piccolo-the-Proud-Namekian-04.jpg

Piccolo-the-Proud-Namekian-05.jpg

Piccolo-the-Proud-Namekian-06.jpg