G.I.Joe Classified Wave 1 Snake-Eyes Available For Pre-Order

JayC

Despite the figure along with the rest of wave 1 having been hitting shelves for the last several weeks, Hasbro has just now "officially" announced the Snake-Eyes figure as the 5th and final figure released in wave 1. The figure is repainted from the exclusive version in almost all black and includes a sword, sheath, knife, 2 guns, silencer and backpack.

Because it has now been officially announced, retailers like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-14.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-13.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

THANKS for the head up! Im not that big of a GI Joe fan but I do really like Snake Eyes (like everybody else) and wasn't interested in buying the whole wave just to get him. I would love to see what they do for the Baroness and then Crimson Guard troops.

BC.jpg

9 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

THANKS for the head up! Im not that big of a GI Joe fan but I do really like Snake Eyes (like everybody else) and wasn't interested in buying the whole wave just to get him. 

You and me both. I'm really excited for what I've seen about the figure. I'm even considering buying two.

I went ahead and pre-ordered all but Destro from Hasbro Pulse. These have grown on me since first seeing them and I think I'll like them even more when I actually have some.

I admit it, I screwed up. I waited for Snake Eyes to go up on Pulse, then I would pre-order the entire wave. Unfortunately, Destro is sold out, and Roadblock won't be available to ship till the 7/22, so I didn't bother. The only virtue pre-ordering has for me is getting the whole wave in one shot, same time. If I can't do that without paying BBTS's mark-up, I'll just take my chances at brick-n-mortar.

I almost went for the hasbro pulse exclusive, but I really don't need all the extras it comes with. I'm a casual Joe fan so all I really want are Snake Eyes, Duke, Destro, and Cobra Commander.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know of any decent 1/12 scale grey wolf that's available to pose as Timber with Snake Eyes? Wish the deluxe version came with Timber but I would like to know what's available in order to have Snake Eyes with his sidekick.

32 minutes ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Try Papo or Scleich polar wolves.

TB2e0JwXyaGJuJjSZFOXXbWjVXa_!!2887009347.jpg

Boy, kinda lucky there, kinda because even though i don't have the classified Snake eyes (not yet anyway) i do have a Safari Ltd wolf as Timber that might go with him, if he's not out of scale that is haha.

20200621_154916.jpg

I wonder why it is that figures that in theory should arrive in the Warehouse at the same time aren’t shipping at the same time?  Duke, Scarlett, and Roadblock have arrived but the same retailer is showing Snake Eyes and Destro are still over a month from shipping.  

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 9:43 AM, Atlantis said:

THANKS for the head up! Im not that big of a GI Joe fan but I do really like Snake Eyes (like everybody else) and wasn't interested in buying the whole wave just to get him. I would love to see what they do for the Baroness and then Crimson Guard troops.

Well my Snake Eyes arrived yesterday and I instantly noticed that the container seemed very light. I was expecting a Marvel Legends to arrive but was very surprised to open up to find Snake Eyes!

Its a very well done figure, and of course is probably the staple for most fans....but I noticed along with it being light on heft, and having a flaw where the dagger wont fit into the sheathe....its actually a smaller figure than Destro is. I guess that's okay, seeing as how some info sites say he's 5'10" compared to Destro's 6'3", but I still think he should have had a bit more heft. That silencer is cool, Articulated Icons did that with their ninja figures released years ago. Anyway now just waiting on Cobra Commander and Pimp Daddy Destro. Sure hoping when the Baroness is produced she'll have a more robust figure than Scarlett.

baroness_gi-joe_gallery_5cc0bdfc377bf.jpg