The Best Of The G.I. Joe Animated Series Coming To YouTube Tomorrow (5/7)

JayC

Hasbro has announced that tomorrow (5/7) at 12p ET/9a PT on the official Hasbro YouTube Channel, they will be streaming the "greatest" episodes of G.I. Joe for 24hrs.

The Youtube channel already has the first three 5-part mini-series from the original animated series available to watch which includes The M.A.S.S. Device, The Revenge Of Cobra and Pyramid Of Darkness. What other episodes they might add remains unclear, but if you are a fan of the show, you may want to check it out.

GIJoe-Best-Of.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Hasbro has announced that tomorrow (5/7) at 12p ET/9a PT on the official Hasbro YouTube Channel, they will be streaming the "greatest" episodes of G.I. Joe for 24hrs.

The Youtube channel already has the first three 5-part mini-series from the original animated series available to watch which includes The M.A.S.S. Device, The Revenge Of Cobra and Pyramid Of Darkness. What other episodes they might add remains unclear, but if you are a fan of the show, you may want to check it out.

GIJoe-Best-Of.jpg

Wow... That's great, I will check it out!

1 hour ago, jsmooth said:

The Serpentor episodes are the best!

I always loved more the Serpentor episodes and the figure line of that year 1986... They were the new team with new technology for the time!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They still need to put up "Memories of Mara."  I don't know what the holdup is, but it's a bit odd to watch "There's no place like Springfield" without being able to watch that first.  I had honestly forgotten who Mara was and had to look her up.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Satam said:

They still need to put up "Memories of Mara."  I don't know what the holdup is, but it's a bit odd to watch "There's no place like Springfield" without being able to watch that first.  I had honestly forgotten who Mara was and had to look her up.

Go and watch it on Tubi...