Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood BUZZmod. Edward Elric 1/12 Scale Figure

JayC

From the popular anime series Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Edward Elric comes to life as a BUZZ Mod figure! The various parts and accessories included will allow you to recreate your favorite scenes from the series or create ones you’ve always dreamed of!

The Edward Elric BUZZ Mod figures includes three different facial expressions, an automail arm, automail blade, wrist parts, a transmutated wall and a “transmutation effect” arm attachment. Also included is a base developed by Sentinel called a “RIO:board”. This base is specifically designed to keep Edward standing tall and ready to face any challenge or protect those that he loves! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
3 Different facial expressions
Automail arm
Automail blade
Wrist parts
Transmutated wall
Transmutation effect arm attachment
RIO:board base

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-01.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-02.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-03.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-04.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-05.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-06.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-07.jpg

Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-BUZZmod-08.jpg

• Like 1

Figure looks great, its a bit pricey but its cool I hope they do more than Ed and Al and someone else this time around (the first play arts series we just got Ed, Al and Winry, for the PAK line it was Ed, Al and Roy) hopefuly this time around we get more figures from this amazing  property.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, Sy23 said:

I’m a fan of this Anime.... I have always wonder why haven’t either S.H. Figuarts or Max Factory Figma made these characters yet. The Nendoroids doesn’t count.

I'm right there with you! I thought because of its popularity Figma might have already produced some FMA figures. Now in ten case of this one here, it's quite expensive for it's size. I think that the price is higher than the Threezero 1/6 scale one.