Power Rangers Lightning Collection Wishlist

Kenwriter

I thought about doing this for a while and I've decided to finally do it, a wishlist of what I wanted to be released in the Power Rangers Lightning Collection (I'm a huge Power Ranger fan ⚡). But since I generally want everyone to be released, I decide to break up my wishlist into categories.

• Ranger: Yellow Ninja Ranger (which might be the best chance at an Aisha head)
  • Ranger-like ally (resembles the team’s suits and possesses a Zord but isn’t called a Ranger): Solaris Knight

• Non Ranger-like ally (doesn’t resembles the team’s suits and grows or physical transforms into a Zord): Ninjor (a two-pack of him in both modes would be awesome)

• Big Bad: Astronema (with a Karone head for an eventual Pink Galaxy Ranger)

• General: Scorpina

• Monster of the week: Pumpkin Rapper (with couple pumpkins that can be switched with other figures’ heads like their heads are trapped in pumpkins)

• Foot Soldiers: Sting Wingers

• Other figures: Bulk and Skull (a two-pack of them circa first half of Zeo with their motorcycle and sidecar)

• Non figures: original Megazord (although any Zord/Megazord really)

I also wonder what other people want, although it could just be one figure, don't have to be a full wishlist or break up into categories (the fact that I did might mean I thought about this too much 😅).

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty strickly only collecting this line for the MMPR stuff, so my wish list is going to contain only that except for a few here and there , I'm also not going to make as an extensive list, mostly really just want to complete my MM Rangers and get lots of monsters

These are just figures that I really want

Mighty Morphin Black Ranger (without Shield) (I'm sure this is coming relatively soon)

In Space Silver Ranger (Zhane)

Blue Wind Ranger (Tori)

Alpha 5

Rito Revolto

King Sphinx

Grumble Bee

Weaveworm

Eyeguy

Bones

Spitflower

Pineoctopus

Snizzard

Spidertron

Goo-Fish

I'll take those guys for now... really I'd like all of the monsters, but those can come first

• Like 1

I love most of the designs for the sixth and extra rangers and other heroes. So I'll be down for things like Wolf Warrior, Sentinel Knight, Ninja Storm green samurai, Blue Senturion, Shadow Ranger and so on.

While I don't want every bad guy, I do want most generals or baddies from the main cast. For the monsters of the week, just a few here and there would be cool. Ones that hold a higher significance on their season or in general and not every one from every season...or just MMPR. Every foot soldier is a must though. Tengu, Z putties, cogs, quantrons, krybots (all colors), chillers and more.

As cool as it would be to get the human ally figures, I don't know how well things like this would sell in the grand scheme of things. Power Rangers as a toyline is known as a ranger and bad guy (sometimes) toyline and not so much of a normal civilian line. Things like this would be mostly a long time fans only kind of thing and not so much a thing that parents just purchase for their kids randomly or that kids would really ask for. As a kid, I never really thought about wanting Bulk and Skull figures. 

It would be great to have a few monsters around the same size as the megazords but I can understand why they don't do that. Instead make the megazords in scale with the rest of the figures. You loose the size and combining aspect but you gain articulation and the ability to make battle scenes. 

• Like 1

Alpha 5 would be cool but due to size I could see him in a two pack or a deluxe packaging with a Zordon type display

the MMPR Ninja suits would be a nice change up 

maybe a deluxe package for a regular ranger plus Battlizer armor 

Putty two packs for some army building

I’m ready for more Dino Charge and to see some Turbo Rangers

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I would love to have Ninja Storm Green to finally complete the team. (I have the rest through S.H. Figuarts).  I don't know if Hasbro has the rights to do pre-Zyuranger characters, but if they did, I would also love to complete my Jetman team.  Giftsets of the Samurai, MMPR movie, and Turbo teams would also be a dream come true.  And of course, what Tommy fan doesn't want a Dino Thunder Black?