New Target Store Exclusive TMNT Metalhead Deluxe Figure Images From NECA

JayC

NECA has released official images for their upcoming Target store exclusive Deluxe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles classic animated series Metalhead figure which will be released in June, both online and at physical stores. The figure will include multiple hands, as well as arm attachment pieces that include a vacuum cleaner and drill. Look for the figure to cost around $30.

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-02.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-03.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-01.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-04.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-05.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-06.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-07.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-08.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-09.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-10.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-11.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-12.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-13.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-14.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-15.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-16.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-17.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-18.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JayC said:

NECA has released official images for their upcoming Target store exclusive Deluxe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles classic animated series Metalhead figure which will be released in June, both online and at physical stores. The figure will include multiple hands, as well as arm attachment pieces that include a vacuum cleaner and drill. Look for the figure to cost around $30.

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-02.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-03.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-01.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-04.jpg

NECA-Target-Metal-Head-Deluxe-05.jpg

Interesting that this figure is not in a pack... I will get it if I get the money at that time.

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Interesting that this figure is not in a pack... I will get it if I get the money at that time.

No its a deluxe figure like the Krang in Android body will be.

• Thanks 1

Man he looks awesome! too man turtle lines that they have that are awesome and I just cant get them all. I would love to nab this guy but too many and I dont have the animated or the arcade game turtles. Im looking more at tokka and rahzar and super shredder since I have the movie turtles and those will be my priority. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m very excited about this line—I’m just concerned I’ll never find them at MSRP which really dampens my excitement.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SuperTurtle19 said:

This looks awesome! Can’t wait for these deluxe tmnt figures. Do you think that the Krang android body will be about the same size and price or bigger? 

Krang Android body is bigger and I think somebody mentioned to be about in the $80 range...

He looks so awesome. I wish I was collecting the cartoon line but that time and money on searching for them, being a target exclusive, isnt worth it for me. Altho Im going to be in that boat since I want the movie villains that are coming to walmart. Target seems to have a worse track record for me when it comes to figures of any nature tho. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I was never a huge fan of NECA, but these TMNT figures peaked my interest. After hearing about how hard the Bebop and Rocksteady set would be, and is, to find I snatched it up when I saw it at my local Target. I was blown away. If this Metalhead is anywhere near as good as those two it will be a great figure.

• Thanks 1

@JayC Do you think you could ask Randy over at Neca next time you have a conversation with him about the distribution deals they have with turtles around the world (Where/when will we see the figures outside of US & Canada), back when they announced turtles was going to be sold in many countries around the world it was never really given info on where in each country, I remember the guys at Neca did confirm many countries that they would be sold in (particulary in Mexico which is were I live in was confirmed to have distribution) but we havent really known where officially we will see them (we did see the 1st movie wave being sold through an Action Figure Distribution Company here in Mexico through specialty stores, and lates the 1st wave of Movie figures and 1st wave of cartoon figures were sold at chain of department stores though that one is still unclear if they are dealing with Neca Oficially or importing the figures through some other way), It'd be nice to know what are the official distribution channels here and when can we expect to see series 2 to keep an eye out (so far its been more of a word to mouth type of deal, without really knowing as a fact with whats official from neca)

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...