Full 6" G.I. Joe Classified Wave 1 Figure Line-Up Revealed With In-Hand Image

JayC

The fifth and final figure in Hasbro's first wave of 6" G.I. Joe Classified figures has finally been officially revealed thanks to this in-hand image via The Full Force showing all the figures. The final figure joining Duke, Roadblock, Scarlett and Destro will be Snake-Eyes. While the image isn't great, it does appear to be essentially the same figure previously released as the online exclusive minus the diorama accessory pieces and fancy packaging.

Even though Hasbro didn't officially announce it, we've known the final figure would be Snake-Eyes since the listing of the wave first leaked out back in January, though it's nice to finally get an official confirmation. Looks like Snake-Eyes will be packaged two per case. You can pre-order the first wave now at BigBadToyStore.com.

GIjoe-Classified.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Sweet, however it seems that the machine gun is not the same of the Pulse version and there also seems to be differences with the deco of the figure, especially in the vizor and I don't know if it is because of the poor resolution of the photo, but the SE artwork which is under Duke looks different, like he is wearing smoth goggles, a variant?, who knows, hopefully clearer images will emerge soon.

If we do get the Snake Eyes with the Commando goggles, it’ll be a nice homage to the V1 we got back in the day. But it will definitely be a pain in the butt to search for the HasbroPulse exclusive without having to give in scalper prices. 

• Thanks 1

I really want that snake eyes figure, I hope the retail version doesnt change too much from the pulse one cause I dont see myself being able to get that one, the rest are on, still a little on the fence with this line, they look good overall but the new updated looks are still a little weird to me, Ill have to see them in person to make up my mind though but I think overall Ill probably be starting with a new line of figures soon 😅

Kinda disappointing. The figures are incredible, but I was hoping they would carry forward the "File Card" concept, this being more or less a tribute line. For twenty bucks a pop and no BAF, you figure they could go the Mattel MOTUC route and at least come up with a new back-story. At the very least, we should have gotten something closer to what Hasbro's doing with Ghostbusters packaging.

Maybe in the kiddie line.

Snake eyes and Destro are fantastic. The others look like they belong on fortnite FFS. Also the packaging is too big for something that doesn't have a BAF. Would have loved the old skool packaging right off the bat. These don't have a fanbase like marvel and SW to introduce that packaging down the line. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It looks like the guns that come with snake eyes are different from the ones that came with the exclusive Hasbro Pulse release. The regular release ones look more futuristic like the other figures. I had a feeling that would happen. Glad i pre-ordered the exclusive one to get that Uzi.

• Haha 1

I was hoping Snake Eyes would get some non laser/Nerf type guns, but that's a minor complain. Kinda liking him more all in black.

As someone who got to know this franchise thanks to the movies, I don't really feel like getting into this line, other than a few figures. The Joes don't really look that appealing to me. And yes, I guess it is because the line's aesthetic is trying to gear a bit more towards kids, with the Fortnite like colors and designs. Now Cobra on the other hand...Destro looks kinda cool, and if/when they make Baroness and Storm Shadow I may have to get them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just asking, because I want to know...I'm a little disappointed that Snake Eyes won't have that classic looking Uzi, so what are some suggestions of weapons from other past figs might anyone use as a replacement?  I have a ton of 6 inch figs but offhand I can't think of one who came with an Uzi that would be appropriate.

• Thanks 2

Shown below are some new comparison images that have hit social media giving us a comparison of the 6" G.I. Joe Classified regular retail version with that of the online exclusive on. You can see for the figures themselves they are the same except for the paint deco. The regular retail version shipping in the first wave is all black. You can also see some of the different weapons each one has. The online version comes with Snake-Eye's classic Uzi weapon and the regular retail one does not.

Also it should be noted that while stores are starting to get these figures in their back stockrooms, the official embargo listed on the cases from Hasbro says June 1. As we have already seen, some cases are leaking out early, but don't expect to really see these on shelves in full force until June.

Snake-Eyes-Classified-02.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Classified-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:

Shown below are some new comparison images that have hit social media giving us a comparison of the 6" G.I. Joe Classified regular retail version with that of the online exclusive on. You can see for the figures themselves they are the same except for the paint deco. The regular retail version shipping in the first wave is all black. You can also see some of the different weapons each one has. The online version comes with Snake-Eye's classic Uzi weapon and the regular retail one does not.

Also it should be noted that while stores are starting to get these figures in their back stockrooms, the official embargo listed on the cases from Hasbro says June 1. As we have already seen, some cases are leaking out early, but don't expect to really see these on shelves in full force until June.

Snake-Eyes-Classified-02.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Classified-01.jpg

I think both look good...

22 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Out of curiosity, how many people bought the exclusive but are still going to buy this retail version?

I was one that bought it and it is one of my favorite figures.i will be getting this version also especially since in my opinion it should have the uzi and other hand gun instead of the one with holes.

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, TheGrimeyGhost said:

Just asking, because I want to know...I'm a little disappointed that Snake Eyes won't have that classic looking Uzi, so what are some suggestions of weapons from other past figs might anyone use as a replacement?  I have a ton of 6 inch figs but offhand I can't think of one who came with an Uzi that would be appropriate.

So I have the exclusive snake eyes and it’s awesome I would suggest Neca Terminator noir. It’s Arnold wearing the grey jacket from the beginning of part 1 . I compared the uzi he comes with to the exclusive snake eyes and it’s perfect,the suppressor from  the exclusive fits just right on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1