ThunderCats Ultimates Wave 3 Official Images And Details From Super7

JayC

The ThunderCats Ultimates line from Super7 continues with the third wave including Jaga, Cheetara, Slithe, and Captain Cracker.

Relive the excitement and adventure of the classic cartoon ThunderCats like never before. Each 7-inch articulated deluxe action figure comes straight from Third Earth to Earth, beautifully painted with a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories. You can pre-order these now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figures include the following accessories:

Jaga figure
-2 Alternate heads (only one pictured)
-Extra hands
-Cape
-Sword of Omens
-Sleeping Sword of Omens
-Magic cloth (not pictured)

Cheetara figure
-Alternate head
-Extra hands
-Short staff
-Long staff
-Open communicator
-Closed communicator
-Mirror
-Flute

Slithe figure
-Alternate head
-Long axe
-Short axe
-Mace

Captain Cracker figure
-Alternate head
-Extra hands
-Sword
-Wrench
-Polly the Parrot
-Alternate wings for Polly the Parrot

Thundercats-Wave-3-01.jpg

Thundercats-Wave-3-02.jpg

Thundercats-Wave-3-03.jpg

Thundercats-Wave-3-04.jpg

Thundercats-Wave-3-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'd love to start collecting these but I have still yet to see one ever in Canada, inless I'm missing something nothing Super7 comes around here, and I'd love to collect alot of stuff they produce

• Thanks 1

Im all in with this line, but come one Super 7, can we see the first wave released already, I have 3 waves on preorder and still nothing, Im hoping the plastic they use is better than the MOTU shiny plastic cause that was my main dislike with super 7's motuc line (that and the shotty paint qc issues specially on the faces)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tudortiger2000 said:

Cheetara and Slithe are dang impressive.  It's like they came out of the cartoons and in to toy form!  But since distribution and pricing here in the Philippines is not that good it's hard to start my Thundercats collection. 

The figures overall look really good...

Not gonna lie, love how these companies are going back to old properties from the 80s and 90s. It’s nice to see these characters get figures with the benefit of current capabilities. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AdamM said:

We got a Captain Cracker before a Monkian?? weak.......  So funny , the sentences you write as an adult you never thought you would...

I was referring to Monkian for the next wave... I'm not against any of the figures from this wave release...

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, GojiBill said:

Not gonna lie, love how these companies are going back to old properties from the 80s and 90s. It’s nice to see these characters get figures with the benefit of current capabilities. 

Full disclosure, I read this and immediately wished for Silverhawks figures. .. ..  Good to be middle aged but have disposable income! I hope these companies make more headquarters and vehicles too; being able to see those realized with modern molding / painting detail capabilities? yes please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AdamM said:

Full disclosure, I read this and immediately wished for Silverhawks figures. .. ..  Good to be middle aged but have disposable income! I hope these companies make more headquarters and vehicles too; being able to see those realized with modern molding / painting detail capabilities? yes please.

Count me in for possible Silverhawks for next year... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Count me in for possible Silverhawks for next year... 

Completely on board, standing by for Boss Fight Studios to expand on their Bucky O’Hare line. I’m hoping against hope for an Al Negator release in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:32 PM, GojiBill said:

Completely on board, standing by for Boss Fight Studios to expand on their Bucky O’Hare line. I’m hoping against hope for an Al Negator release in the future.

I like their Zorro, the Phantom and Flash Gordon new figures and plans to make more on those Brand's/Heroes...

I love Thunderacts.  It is the one line that is truly missing from the BIG 4 of my collection (Transformers, GI Joe, MOTU, and Thundercats).  Now with Super 7 releasing these figures i will finally get to collect a set.  You know the figures will be really cool and they will make just about everyone that ever appeared in the show.  It is Super7 though...so who know when we will get them???  But as i begin to collect the originals now i am happy to know that I will be able to get figures that were never made originally.

• Thanks 1