G.I. Joe Diecast Nano Metalfigs From Jada Toys

JayC

Jada Toys has released images for their upcoming G.I. Joe A Real American Hero Nano Metalfigs. Shown are Snake-Eyes, Baroness, Hooded Cobra Commander, Duke and Storm Shadow all based on their original 80's outfits. They will also be doing some mini metal vehicles like the Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank.

GIJoe-Jada-01.jpg

GIJoe-Jada-02.jpg

GIJoe-Jada-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, JayC said:

Jada Toys has released images for their upcoming G.I. Joe A Real American Hero Nano Metalfigs. Shown are Snake-Eyes, Baroness, Hooded Cobra Commander, Duke and Storm Shadow all based on their original 80's outfits. They will also be doing some mini metal vehicles like the Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank.

GIJoe-Jada-01.jpg

GIJoe-Jada-02.jpg

GIJoe-Jada-03.jpg

I like Destro and Snake Eyes.

Duke have a very poor paint job...

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2020 at 12:59 PM, Neovorticism2 said:

Not my kind of stuff, so just for curiosity: are there plans for die cast vehicles too?.

did you read the story?? Answer is yes.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, JayC said:

New image for the Cobra figures which are due out in July.

GIJoe-Cobra-Diecast-Nano-Metalfigs.jpg

Look good. I still have some micro figures from the 1989 GI Joe figures.

I could match those with this line plus the price keep me interested to get them so I can put them in a special shelve or in the job office desk like some other people fill up with Funko Pops...

GI Joe and Marvel/DC heroes are my top franchises so I’m pretty much all in on anything GI Joe so I’m looking forward to these although I do agree I hope they improve Duke’s paint job before release.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JayC said:

New image for the Cobra figures which are due out in July.

GIJoe-Cobra-Diecast-Nano-Metalfigs.jpg

I saw today at Target the big box set from Marvel figures at it looks pretty good so it gives me confidence that this metal figures are going to look cool in my collection 

Jada Toys has released a new image showing off their upcoming G.I. Joe Diecast Nano Metalfigs. Specifically the G.I. Joe team member Duke and Snake-Eyes. The other day they released an image of the Cobra based ones which includes Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness and Storm Shadow. The figures stand around 1.65" tall and will see release in July 2020 as a 6 pack.

GIJoe-Metal-Kids-01.jpg

• Thanks 1