McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7" Arkham Batman And Joker Figures Up For Pre-Order

JayC

Walmart has up for actual pre-order on their website the McFarlane Toys 7" DC Multiverse Arkham video game Batman and Joker figures which they list with a May 12 release date.

Both of these figures were on display this past February during the New York Toy Fair. You can check out images of the figures below.

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

The Arkham versions are right up there as my favorite versions of Bats and Joker and I'm so far liking McFarlane's stuff with only a few complaints.  Assuming the world is not over by then, I will be getting these guys.

Today I decided to believe that the world will not end and in fact be back to somewhat normal by the end of May and the time these come out, so I preordered them both on Walmart's site.  

On 3/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, Neovorticism2 said:

Nor that great nor that bad, but I'll pass 'cause my carrier is a fecking joke with both distribution and pricing.

Distribution if definitely an issue. As for pricing, Walmart has some from the first wave at a way more decent price than Amazon had them. 

23 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

Distribution if definitely an issue. As for pricing, Walmart has some from the first wave at a way more decent price than Amazon had them. 

Unless your looking at third party sellers, Amazon had them at the same price of $20.

6 hours ago, JayC said:

Unless your looking at third party sellers, Amazon had them at the same price of $20.

Sorry, should've been more specific. I'm from Mexico, and the official distributor here, Bandai, has them priced at around 35 USD for the "regular" figures, and 40 USD for the "big" ones (the armored Bats and Sups) and the ones with the Batmobile piece. So far the line has not been found here, other than a few figures that showed up on Amazon MX and the ones that @Neovorticism2 mentioned in Walmart's online page, where the price is closer to 25 USD.