New TMNT Movie Walmart Exclusive 7" Casey Jones And Raphael In Disguise 2-Pack Image

JayC

NECA has released a new image for their upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Walmart Exclusive 7" Casey Jones And Raphael In Disguise 2-Pack which is slated for release later this year. The set was first announced this past February during Toy Fair, where they also revealed going forward the Turtle movie figures would be released at Walmart stores as opposed to Gamestops.

The mask on Casey Jones is not removable. The movie Turtle figures should be sold both online and at physical Walmart stores. At the physical stores the figures will be carried in the Entertainment section as opposed to the toy section. Check out the new images as well as images of the set from Toy Fair below.

TMNT-Walmart-2-Pack-01.jpg

TMNT-Walmart-2-Pack-02.jpg

TMNT-Walmart-2-Pack-03.jpg

TMNT-Walmart-2-Pack-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

NECA has released more images for their upcoming TMNT Movie Walmart Exclusive 7" Casey Jones And Raphael In Disguise 2-Pack which is slated for release later this year.

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-01.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-02.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-03.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-04.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-05.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-06.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-07.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-08.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-09.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-10.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-11.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-12.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-13.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-14.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-15.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-16.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-17.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raph-2-18.jpg

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I get giving Casey double elbows for posability, but those are damn ugly.

I agree, thats a very bad and weird design choice. Its like hes got alien arms or something. Kills the natural look of the sculpt. 

I just want the Casey Jones, Don't need a trench coat Ralph, but if I need to toss out the dough on a 2pack fine, this Movie turtle collection is too amazing not to have all of the imporant characters from, I'm invested already.... and why no news of April? that better be in the works

• 2 weeks later...

Im really looking forward to the new TMNT movie figures, specially this 2-pack and the Tokka and Rahaza 2-pack, Im a bit disapinted that neca couldnt get the likeness rights for Elias Koteas (Casey) Im thinking thats why we havent seen April done yet, hopefully we'll get April soon (maybe by then theyll be able to get the likeness rights for Casey and theyll add with her an unmasked casey headsculpt) Id also like a tatsu figure.  

• 2 weeks later...

NECA has released a new image for their upcoming TMNT Movie Walmart Exclusive 7" Casey Jones And Raphael In Disguise 2-Pack. The new image shows off all the accessories that will be included in the set. Look for it to hit Walmart stores in June. These will be available in the Entertainment section of the physical stores and should also be available on the Walmart website.

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-Casey-And-Raph-NECA-01.jpg

• Like 1

I love how many accessories Casey comes from but I dont really want a second Raphael, especially when its just a trench coat and a hat thats new. 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was cool and i do remember even going to see the first movie when it came out in theaters, but alas, I was growing older and sort of moving on from toys at that time so turtles never really stuck with me.  My younger brother on the other hand loved them and so we would watch the cartoon together often.  With that being said, wasn't Casey Jones the coolest!

• 2 weeks later...
NECA today has released new final package images for their upcoming TMNT Movie Walmart Exclusive Casey Jones And Raphael In Disguise 2-Pack which should start hitting stores in June for around $50. The set will be available online and at physical Walmart stores.

Both figures come with multiple hands. Raphael comes with his signature sai weapons, a soft-good trench coat and removable hat as well as alternate headbands. Casey Jones comes with two hockey sticks, two baseball bats, golf club, cricket paddle and container that he can wear on his back to store his equipment. Randy recently revealed in an interview that while they actually sculpted both a masked and unmasked headsculpt for Casey, they could not obtain the actor's likeness rights. Therefore they were only able to include the masked head. The mask is not removable. Check out the new images below.

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raphael-2-Pack-01.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raphael-2-Pack-02.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raphael-2-Pack-03.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raphael-2-Pack-04.jpg

TMNT-Movie-Casey-Raphael-2-Pack-05.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Word is this is going to be going up tomorrow (6/25) at Walmart. I've also heard reports it looks like many Walmarts are just getting in stock a set of 2, at least starting off. So in other words dont expect the initial batch to be to easy to find however I am sure more will be coming so dont panic if you cant find it the first week of release.

For those who have been waiting to get their hands on NECA's new TMNT Movie Walmart Exclusive Casey Jones And Raphael In Disguise 2-Pack , tomorrow will be your first opportunity to grab it off of the Walmart website.

According to NECA the set will be made available sometime tomorrow (6/25) before 1pm ET. There is a place holder up now which you can check out by CLICKING HERE.

Here is the SKU: 424098952 and UPC: 634482541241 for the set.

It will likely take the physical stores a little bit longer to get them out on shelves. I have heard some reports of various stores getting in a case of two sets, but more are expected to arrive in the coming days and weeks. You can use the SKU and UPC numbers above to check and see if your local store has gotten them in yet on sites like Brickseek.com.

Good luck and happy hunting to all hoping to add this one to your collections.

6 hours ago, Satam said:

I am still really not a fan of those elbows on Casey.  The lack of an unmasked headsculpt doesn't help, either.  Seriously, how much could Elias Koteas' likeness really cost?

Idk, they actually have sculpted an unmasked head they just couldn’t use it cause they couldn’t get the likeness rights. I could see an unmasked version eventually getting released though.