S.H. Figuarts Michael Keaton Batman Coming From Tamashii Nations

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released a teaser for an upcoming S.H. Figuarts Michael Keaton Batman figure. More details are slated to be released on March 26. Yes that is a typo on the image. It should be 3.26 and not 3.36. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-Tease.jpg

Interesting to see what this Batman looks like. Pretty much anything '89 Batman has my attention. This would be the second Keaton Batman figure released this year, wonder if more could be coming!

• Like 1

Tamashii Nations has released official images and details for their S.H. Figuarts Michael Keaton 1989 Batman movie Batman figure which is slated for release in September 2020 and will go up for pre-order on March 27. The figure will stand 5.9" tall and include multiple hands, two headsculpts, soft-goods cape with handle pieces you can place in the ends for posing ability. You also get two throwing stars, batarang, grapple gun and skyline grapple gun. Check out the official images below.

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Michael-Keaton-Batman-11.jpg

I was waiting for this reveal and.....

I'm not impressed. One of the faces looks off, he's too short at just under 6'. The rest of him is ok but a little underwhelming so far, maybe he'll grow on me. As of now I'll be sticking with the Mafex One:12 version.

I dont think its a bad figure, but I already have the NECA one and the Mezco one on Pre-Order. I don't really see enough here to warrant getting a third version, especially at what will likely be a high cost.

Is there any way for this website to get rid of the dimming effect on the pictures that are loaded on the main article pages?

On other websites the pics are all nice & bright. Here the pics are drowned out in darkness.

Figure looks cool by the way. But I had to go to another website to be able to see it clearly.

While not bad there’s definitely something Off about that  head sculpt, eyes look weird, even mask shape seems inaccurate,  maybe it’s just the lighting or prototype  ? Either way it’s not as accurate as it could have been, I hope actually figure looks much better. 

Still on the fence about this. Looks cool and all and it is half the price of the Mezco one that I already have on pre-order. Not sure about the cape gimmick tho.  

• 3 weeks later...

I needed something to look forward to in the far off future after this apocalypse has run its course, so I preordered him today from Bigbadtoystore.  Didn't think the price was too outrageous for an import figure, and I think he looks cool.  It's not exactly a normal world, is it?  

• 10 months later...

Michael Keaton is the Best-looking and the best in justifying Batman for me. though for this item, I'll have to wait and see some good reviews first. Hopefully it has an unmasked extra head sculpt that captures the image of MK.

• 1 month later...