Netflix Announces The Final Season Of 'She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power'

Outsiders

Netflix announced today that the final season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power will premiere on May 15th.  The streaming service also released two new promotional posters for the release.

she_ra_ver8_xlg.jpg

she_ra_ver9_xlg.jpg

8 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

M'kay, I wonder if the series really had a good audience and if the dolls sold good enough, personally I don't remember Mattel ever announcing any other wave besides the first one.

They didn't. My feeling it they are ending this series cause it doesnt have any connection to the new MOTU stuff coming out next year.

Initially I didnt care too much for the show and kind of just watched it for shitz and giggles but ended up really liking it. Glad its going to see a scripted end instead of an abrupt CANCELLED. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Only saw the first season. It was exactly the show I thought it would be. If you kept that in mind going in, it was okay. Nothing to write home about, but okay.

Of course, the cool kids are about to show up, so its time for the Chess Club to leave the gym.*

* High School metaphor. I thought it was fitting. 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:44 AM, EvilHayato said:

Initially I didnt care too much for the show and kind of just watched it for shitz and giggles but ended up really liking it. Glad its going to see a scripted end instead of an abrupt CANCELLED. 

Agree, better be given an descent ending that getting cancelled.

Adora must become accustomed to fighting without the powers of She-Ra as she and the Rebellion work to save Etheria from the Galactic Horde! The stakes are higher than ever before in the final season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, on Netflix May 15th!

Why is this cartoon ending so fast... I thought it would go for at least another year.   It’s really good. Adora without powers fighting Horde Prime & Catra—— May 15th is right around the corner. Can’t wait!