JayC

MOTU Origins Orko Cardback Art Revealed

On 7/22/2020 at 8:23 PM, jsmooth said:

Good luck finding them everyone!

Well, if you can't find them, don't give up, by the way if you can make them let you take a look at the back the better.

115934544_3363689923649962_3796937617802216678_n.thumb.jpg.5b34b1669ce1fcf130ea7a9d1040569b.jpg

I'd like to clarify the photo is not mine, but of a lucky guyfrom Oklahoma who foundthe whole wave one in the back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Well, if you can't find them, don't give up, by the way if you can make them let you take a look at the back the better.

115934544_3363689923649962_3796937617802216678_n.thumb.jpg.5b34b1669ce1fcf130ea7a9d1040569b.jpg

I'd like to clarify the photo is not mine, but of a lucky guyfrom Oklahoma who foundthe whole wave one in the back.

Wow... Where?

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow... Where?

I PM'ed the guy for asking, I'm still wainting for his answer, he only mentioned Oklahoma.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Lucky for them, I'm in Deerfield Beach, Florida and nothing her yet...

They're starting to arrive at the Walmarts in several cities, slowly, here the key would be patience and constant search.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheChosenPrime said:

And the wait is over, going to open one of them. They look AWESOME!

IMG_20200724_170522__01.jpg

Anything happening in New Jersey?????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

They're starting to arrive at the Walmarts in several cities, slowly, here the key would be patience and constant search.

Well let's get patience in that case...✌️😀

3 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Anything happening in New Jersey?????

This might be helpful.

109680729_10158632353823142_8785061004182794493_o.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

This might be helpful.

109680729_10158632353823142_8785061004182794493_o.jpg

Wow how you got that information?

3 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

The source is on the image, all the credit is for them. It is just the sum of many reports made by fans dedicated to looking for them in their cities.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

The source is on the image, all the credit is for them. It is just the sum of many reports made by fans dedicated to looking for them in their cities.

Good, in that case I let you know when they are here in Florida...🖐️😁

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Good, in that case I let you know when they are here in Florida...

Remember the street date is August 1st, some Walmart stores may be somewhat strict in that regard, but apparently most don't. Happy hunting.

• Thanks 1

Checked 2 Walmarts this morning, Website indicated that had 3 Skeletor and 3 HeMans in stock nothing else, but when I got to the stores at opening they didnt have anything.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JayC said:

Checked 2 Walmarts this morning, Website indicated that had 3 Skeletor and 3 HeMans in stock nothing else, but when I got to the stores at opening they didnt have anything.

Not a good start. I will try to pass by a Walmart today...

On 7/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Roadpigmaster said:

I've seen reports of people finding things like Battle Cat and SkySled in other places like GA.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

I've seen reports of people finding things like Battle Cat and SkySled in other places like GA.

My friend found Battle Cat and the Sky Sled in Colorado.

• Thanks 1

A lot of Wal Marts are being bought out super early with guys waiting at the door as it opens or with contacts on the inside just waiting to hand over the goods when certain buyers arrive.  It is a shady business!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jsmooth said:

A lot of Wal Marts are being bought out super early with guys waiting at the door as it opens or with contacts on the inside just waiting to hand over the goods when certain buyers arrive.  It is a shady business!

Let's remember this are just toy guys...   We will get them at another date at other Walmart's...

• Like 1

One of the local Southern Illinois WMs had Battle Cat, He-Man & Skeletor yesterday. I'm assuming it's just He-Man & Skeletor in the first case as my buddy said they had 3 & 2 respectively.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jedicrippler said:

I'm assuming it's just He-Man & Skeletor in the first case as my buddy said they had 3 & 2 respectively.

Actually, He-man and Skeletor are being shipped as "solid bricks", I guess that's the term, a box with four copies each, Jet Sled and the Cat: box with two each, the rest are assorted: 1 of each character per box.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, TheChosenPrime said:

And the wait is over, going to open one of them. They look AWESOME!

IMG_20200724_170522__01.jpg

I hope we can at some point get a closed mouth Skeletor, this is a no go for me, I hate that open mouth smiley cackle looking head... it reminds me of robot chicken

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I hope we can at some point get a closed mouth Skeletor, this is a no go for me, I hate that open mouth smiley cackle looking head... it reminds me of robot chicken

It was not a very good design option, that and not including the vintage style head for He-man neither...oh and the half swords, but not deal breakers to me, hopefully someday we'll have accessory packs with alternate heads.

• Thanks 1