Jump to content
JayC

MOTU Origins Orko Cardback Art Revealed

Recommended Posts

On 7/22/2020 at 8:23 PM, jsmooth said:

Good luck finding them everyone!

Well, if you can't find them, don't give up, by the way if you can make them let you take a look at the back the better.

115934544_3363689923649962_3796937617802216678_n.thumb.jpg.5b34b1669ce1fcf130ea7a9d1040569b.jpg

I'd like to clarify the photo is not mine, but of a lucky guyfrom Oklahoma who foundthe whole wave one in the back.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Well, if you can't find them, don't give up, by the way if you can make them let you take a look at the back the better.

115934544_3363689923649962_3796937617802216678_n.thumb.jpg.5b34b1669ce1fcf130ea7a9d1040569b.jpg

I'd like to clarify the photo is not mine, but of a lucky guyfrom Oklahoma who foundthe whole wave one in the back.

Wow... Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow... Where?

I PM'ed the guy for asking, I'm still wainting for his answer, he only mentioned Oklahoma.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Lucky for them, I'm in Deerfield Beach, Florida and nothing her yet...

They're starting to arrive at the Walmarts in several cities, slowly, here the key would be patience and constant search.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheChosenPrime said:

And the wait is over, going to open one of them. They look AWESOME!

IMG_20200724_170522__01.jpg

Anything happening in New Jersey?????

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

They're starting to arrive at the Walmarts in several cities, slowly, here the key would be patience and constant search.

Well let's get patience in that case...✌️😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Anything happening in New Jersey?????

This might be helpful.

109680729_10158632353823142_8785061004182794493_o.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

This might be helpful.

109680729_10158632353823142_8785061004182794493_o.jpg

Wow how you got that information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow how you got that information?

 

The source is on the image, all the credit is for them. It is just the sum of many reports made by fans dedicated to looking for them in their cities.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

 

The source is on the image, all the credit is for them. It is just the sum of many reports made by fans dedicated to looking for them in their cities.

Good, in that case I let you know when they are here in Florida...🖐️😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Good, in that case I let you know when they are here in Florida...

Remember the street date is August 1st, some Walmart stores may be somewhat strict in that regard, but apparently most don't. Happy hunting.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checked 2 Walmarts this morning, Website indicated that had 3 Skeletor and 3 HeMans in stock nothing else, but when I got to the stores at opening they didnt have anything.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JayC said:

Checked 2 Walmarts this morning, Website indicated that had 3 Skeletor and 3 HeMans in stock nothing else, but when I got to the stores at opening they didnt have anything.

Not a good start. I will try to pass by a Walmart today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow how you got that information?

I've seen reports of people finding things like Battle Cat and SkySled in other places like GA.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

I've seen reports of people finding things like Battle Cat and SkySled in other places like GA.

My friend found Battle Cat and the Sky Sled in Colorado.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of Wal Marts are being bought out super early with guys waiting at the door as it opens or with contacts on the inside just waiting to hand over the goods when certain buyers arrive.  It is a shady business!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jsmooth said:

A lot of Wal Marts are being bought out super early with guys waiting at the door as it opens or with contacts on the inside just waiting to hand over the goods when certain buyers arrive.  It is a shady business!

Let's remember this are just toy guys...   We will get them at another date at other Walmart's...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the local Southern Illinois WMs had Battle Cat, He-Man & Skeletor yesterday. I'm assuming it's just He-Man & Skeletor in the first case as my buddy said they had 3 & 2 respectively.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jedicrippler said:

I'm assuming it's just He-Man & Skeletor in the first case as my buddy said they had 3 & 2 respectively.

Actually, He-man and Skeletor are being shipped as "solid bricks", I guess that's the term, a box with four copies each, Jet Sled and the Cat: box with two each, the rest are assorted: 1 of each character per box.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, TheChosenPrime said:

And the wait is over, going to open one of them. They look AWESOME!

IMG_20200724_170522__01.jpg

I hope we can at some point get a closed mouth Skeletor, this is a no go for me, I hate that open mouth smiley cackle looking head... it reminds me of robot chicken

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I hope we can at some point get a closed mouth Skeletor, this is a no go for me, I hate that open mouth smiley cackle looking head... it reminds me of robot chicken

It was not a very good design option, that and not including the vintage style head for He-man neither...oh and the half swords, but not deal breakers to me, hopefully someday we'll have accessory packs with alternate heads.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE