MOTU Origins Orko Cardback Art Revealed

JayC

21 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

It's Origins Madness! YOU have the power to decide which MOTU character becomes the next Origins action figure. Voting opens tomorrow, so stay tuned.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3068484596604039&substory_index=0&id=251205204998673&ref=bookmarks

115578714_3068484603270705_8735674844678572386_o.thumb.jpg.71f3cce189383a3075f581c223d15fea.jpg

Wundar for the win? Tri Klops it's already coming on this line...

58 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Wundar for the win? Tri Klops it's already coming on this line...

Actually I think the Keldor might be the one to win.  This is the one from the new comic right? That figure has never been made.

• Thanks 1

Mattel has stated that August 1st is the official release date for their new line of Masters of the Universe Origins figures which will start out at Walmart this year and then should see a greater release other places next year.

While the official release date might not be until August 1, Walmart has already been selling the figures on their website in limited numbers. The figures all cost $14.99 each and the Skysled is listed with a $29.84 price. Battle Cat costs $24.99.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Mattel has stated that August 1st is the official release date for their new line of Masters of the Universe Origins figures which will start out at Walmart this year and then should see a greater release other places next year.

While the official release date might not be until August 1, Walmart has already been selling the figures on their website in limited numbers. The figures all cost $14.99 each and the Skysled is listed with a $29.84 price. Battle Cat costs $24.99.

Awesome... Time to hunt them at my local Walmarts...

The more I see these figures the more I feel I like them, my interest is getting stronger, I think it also might have been that I found out the figures come apart and have swappablity in their parts which can make for some awesome easy customization, and they are compatible with the WWE figures it all seems pretty cool , I'm hoping we see these in Canada at some point this year

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Well, if you can't find them, don't give up, by the way if you can make them let you take a look at the back the better.

115934544_3363689923649962_3796937617802216678_n.thumb.jpg.5b34b1669ce1fcf130ea7a9d1040569b.jpg

I'd like to clarify the photo is not mine, but of a lucky guyfrom Oklahoma who foundthe whole wave one in the back.

Wow... Where?

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

They're starting to arrive at the Walmarts in several cities, slowly, here the key would be patience and constant search.

Well let's get patience in that case...✌️😀

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

The source is on the image, all the credit is for them. It is just the sum of many reports made by fans dedicated to looking for them in their cities.

Good, in that case I let you know when they are here in Florida...🖐️😁

Checked 2 Walmarts this morning, Website indicated that had 3 Skeletor and 3 HeMans in stock nothing else, but when I got to the stores at opening they didnt have anything.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JayC said:

Checked 2 Walmarts this morning, Website indicated that had 3 Skeletor and 3 HeMans in stock nothing else, but when I got to the stores at opening they didnt have anything.

Not a good start. I will try to pass by a Walmart today...

On 7/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow how you got that information?

I've seen reports of people finding things like Battle Cat and SkySled in other places like GA.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jsmooth said:

A lot of Wal Marts are being bought out super early with guys waiting at the door as it opens or with contacts on the inside just waiting to hand over the goods when certain buyers arrive.  It is a shady business!

Let's remember this are just toy guys...   We will get them at another date at other Walmart's...

• Like 1

One of the local Southern Illinois WMs had Battle Cat, He-Man & Skeletor yesterday. I'm assuming it's just He-Man & Skeletor in the first case as my buddy said they had 3 & 2 respectively.

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, TheChosenPrime said:

And the wait is over, going to open one of them. They look AWESOME!

IMG_20200724_170522__01.jpg

I hope we can at some point get a closed mouth Skeletor, this is a no go for me, I hate that open mouth smiley cackle looking head... it reminds me of robot chicken

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

It was not a very good design option, that and not including the vintage style head for He-man neither...oh and the half swords, but not deal breakers to me, hopefully someday we'll have accessory packs with alternate heads.

None of these designs are really good and the sword thing stinks too.  They should do it the best...they are Mattel...the creators of Masters of the Universe!!!!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I hope we can at some point get a closed mouth Skeletor, this is a no go for me, I hate that open mouth smiley cackle looking head... it reminds me of robot chicken

Agreed.  they could have done much better with these sculpts, but even as I say this you know I will buy them.

• Thanks 1