MOTU Origins Orko Cardback Art Revealed

JayC

Seeing as I'm still holding a grudge against Mattel for killing my beloved 200X reboot, I'm going to turn my nose up at these and pass.  I don't see any point jumping in when figs I want will more than likely not get made (or be impossible to find).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, kILLMonger said:

Seeing as I'm still holding a grudge against Mattel for killing my beloved 200X reboot, I'm going to turn my nose up at these and pass.  I don't see any point jumping in when figs I want will more than likely not get made (or be impossible to find).

Which figures would you want to see made?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

It seems this is just a placeholder the real preorders will start later.

I really don't like that half sword with hand guard on the hilt.

102957433_10158481270793142_6374554092285631998_n.jpg

If he includes a full sword this is fine, but if the only sword he has is the half sword that's a bit of a bummer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Sadly it seems this one is the only sword that will be coming along with the figures.

Yeah, I agree.  At this stage in the game you should be providing a full sword and a half sword.  They might be trying to recreate the story of the two swords and that is fine, but give both!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

If he includes a full sword this is fine, but if the only sword he has is the half sword that's a bit of a bummer.

Well, you can see the holes on the sword (which look awful) but that means it should connect to Skeletor's sword.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

@jsmooth

Indeed. What I fear the most is that this kind of choices might end up discouraging several who were already on board. It doesn't look aesthetic at all.

I am worried about it discouraging me much less other guys!!!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Which figures would you want to see made?

I'd like to jump to Hordak, a good Jitsu, Dekker, Adora in Horde armor, Snake Armor He Man, ethnic Eternian soldiers, hell even Rio Blast.  I know the basics gotta get done first, I'm just hoping we aren't killed with Tundra Assault He-man or Jamaican attack Skeletor

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kILLMonger said:

I'd like to jump to Hordak, a good Jitsu, Dekker, Adora in Horde armor, Snake Armor He Man, ethnic Eternian soldiers, hell even Rio Blast.  I know the basics gotta get done first, I'm just hoping we aren't killed with Tundra Assault He-man or Jamaican attack Skeletor

I hear you but the MOTUC line did all those figures in case you did not know.  I would hate for a Tundra assault He-man for sure!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ghostbogey said:

The Mattel Retro card/backer is pretty cool. What would be more cool (to me) is a....."BIG" sofubi He-Man and Skeletor!!!! Not a Mondo1/6 !!! Which, by the way are are really, really sweet.

A 12" vinyl would do for me =^)

You know they did 12 inch figure in the Mattycollector line.  you should look those up.  They are cheaper now too.  Check BBTS.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Thank you...sold out.  I always miss out.

You haven't missed out, they have yet to be available for purchase, Walmart just has them up as place holders. They do it all the time. My guess is the entire first wave is on there now people have only discovered the SKU for He-man and Skeletor to be able to find them on the website.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:

You haven't missed out, they have yet to be available for purchase, Walmart just has them up as place holders. They do it all the time. My guess is the entire first wave is on there now people have only discovered the SKU for He-man and Skeletor to be able to find them on the website.

Ah...now I get it.  THANK YOU!!!!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Some more Walmart listings.

Jet Sled: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-of-the-Universe-Origins-Skysled/873688728?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pXz1R13fw80&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1988845&clickid=xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pXz1R13fw80&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPQl1Q4n180&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1459517&clickid=22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPQl1Q4n180&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u8UX9SxqQc0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1911884&clickid=0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u8UX9SxqQc0&sharedid=

Beastman: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-of-the-Universe-Origins-Beast-Man-Action-Figure/837854580?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pX2ZR13fw80&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1988845&clickid=xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pX2ZR13fw80&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPV51Q4n180&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1459517&clickid=22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPV51Q4n180&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u8Uu9SxqQc0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1911884&clickid=0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u8Uu9SxqQc0&sharedid=

Evi-Lyn: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-of-the-Universe-Origins-Evil-lyn-Action-Figure/165141707?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pX2BR13fw80&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1988845&clickid=xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pX2BR13fw80&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPVt1Q4n180&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1459517&clickid=22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPVt1Q4n180&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u8RH9SxqQc0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1911884&clickid=0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u8RH9SxqQc0&sharedid=

Teela: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-of-the-Universe-Origins-Teela-Action-Figure/239700632?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pX2xR13fw80&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1988845&clickid=xRGRvQWqDxyJRw3wUx0Mo38zUki3pX2xR13fw80&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPVl1Q4n180&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1459517&clickid=22tRQcWcwxyOWYAwUx0Mo3cjUki3pPVl1Q4n180&sharedid=&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u83u9SxqQc0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1911884&clickid=0rl1VvWcKxyOT1bwUx0Mo36gUki3u83u9SxqQc0&sharedid=

Thank you so much...put in all my get in stock alerts!!!!

• Thanks 1