Silverhawks Super 7 is it possible?

Roadpigmaster

Mattel apparently didn't renew their license for MOTU, so if I were them, I would try to scoop up something to fill the void.  Silverhawks seems as good a choice as anything, but I could see them going for something like Thundarr the Barbarian instead, since it might work better with the Classics body bucks they still have. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'd  be all in on a Super 7 Silverhawks line....the entire team, villains, vehicles, everything. As much as I love Thundercats, everything seemed much more toyetic with Silverhawks. Tigersharks would be cool too, just to round out that trio of Rankin-Bass properties.

• Thanks 1

I would love it and would definitely be on board, but I could ill afford it. Between MOTUC (when they do them) Thundercats and TMNT they are kicking my wallet in the dumptruck. Even though it's not a total bank breaker, I either need to scale back soon or find a new house with an extra room and a basement.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 41055_1529445590 said:

I would love it and would definitely be on board, but I could ill afford it. Between MOTUC (when they do them) Thundercats and TMNT they are kicking my wallet in the dumptruck. Even though it's not a total bank breaker, I either need to scale back soon or find a new house with an extra room and a basement.

You are not the only one but I will not loose the opportunity to get them if they get released...✌️😀

On October 14, 2020 at 2:03 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

One of the coolest bad guys in cartoon history, Monstar...

Oh absolutely! They took the Mumm-Ra concept and made it 100 times cooler! Both of his forms are incredibly badass.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deecee4 said:

Oh absolutely! They took the Mumm-Ra concept and made it 100 times cooler! Both of his forms are incredibly badass.

I would like to see the two versions of Monstar made in action figure form... I have a good feeling that next year we will see news about Silverhawks figures coming out of the death...

• Like 1