Who Wants TMNT Power Rangers Figures?

JayC

They look good for what they are, still not interested though, too gimmicky, there are also so many Power Rangers characters we need over random turtle rangers, but hey how could Hasbro not want to make a thing like this.

• Thanks 1

These look interesting yet not amazing at the same time. I wish they had more bulky proportions but its a neat idea. 

• Thanks 1

When the teens from Angel Grove are cut off from their powers, Michelangelo and April use the Rangers’ morphers to become the new Yellow and Pink Rangers!

This 6-inch Lightning Collection MMPR x TMNT Collab 2-pack features action figures with premium paint and decorative details inspired by the Boom! Comics crossover miniseries, with over 20 points of articulation in each figure for high poseability. Plus, swappable heads to display the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and April with Ranger helmet or without. Also includes multiple character-inspired weapon accessories, blast effect pieces, and extra pairs of hands for more ways to play or display. You can pre-order this set at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

We should be getting additional reveals this week which will include one more two pack and a Shredder figure. Yesterday we saw the Morphed Donatello & Morphed Leonardo set.

TMNT-01.jpg

TMNT-02.jpg

TMNT-03.jpg

TMNT-04.jpg

TMNT-05.jpg

TMNT-06.jpg

TMNT-07.jpg

TMNT-08.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JayC said:

When the teens from Angel Grove are cut off from their powers, Michelangelo and April use the Rangers’ morphers to become the new Yellow and Pink Rangers!

This 6-inch Lightning Collection MMPR x TMNT Collab 2-pack features action figures with premium paint and decorative details inspired by the Boom! Comics crossover miniseries, with over 20 points of articulation in each figure for high poseability. Plus, swappable heads to display the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and April with Ranger helmet or without. Also includes multiple character-inspired weapon accessories, blast effect pieces, and extra pairs of hands for more ways to play or display. You can pre-order this set at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

We should be getting additional reveals this week which will include one more two pack and a Shredder figure. Yesterday we saw the Morphed Donatello & Morphed Leonardo set.

TMNT-01.jpg

TMNT-02.jpg

TMNT-03.jpg

TMNT-04.jpg

TMNT-05.jpg

TMNT-06.jpg

TMNT-07.jpg

TMNT-08.jpg

Both of them look pretty good... Nice alternate April's head.😀✌️

I really can't get over how I really dislike seeing the Yellow ranger as a buff male turtle, it weirds me out, and yet another pink ranger re-release how many is this now? the best part of this 2 pack is April's unhelmeted head, which looks like new bob haircut Scarlett.

• Like 1

I just realized, now they actually are Teenage Mutant 'Hero" Turtles. Nothing ninja about being a sentai warrior. 

Just realized if all things are right about the listings, Blue & Black turtle rangers are Pack A, and Yellow & Pink are pack B, and so who is Pack C going to come with besides Red turtle ranger, if Green ranger shredder is a single packed fan channel? Casey Jones or something?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I really can't get over how I really dislike seeing the Yellow ranger as a buff male turtle, it weirds me out, and yet another pink ranger re-release how many is this now? the best part of this 2 pack is April's unhelmeted head, which looks like new bob haircut Scarlett.

looks like evangeline lilly to me, reuse of the Wasp head?

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Just realized if all things are right about the listings, Blue & Black turtle rangers are Pack A, and Yellow & Pink are pack B, and so who is Pack C going to come with besides Red turtle ranger, if Green ranger shredder is a single packed fan channel? Casey Jones or something?

Just be patient man. I assure you Hasbro will deliver something nice for that line... They have a great team on board for the Power Rangers team...😀✌️

Hasbro has already revealed their Power Rangers X Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lightning Collection Morphed Donatello & Morphed Leonardo and Power Rangers X Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lightning Collection Morphed April O'Neil & Morphed Michelangelo sets this week with another 2-pack reveal coming later today and a fourth Shredder reveal on Thursday. Now it looks like they will be ending the week with a Fan-First Friday event.

Look for it to take place August 6th, at 11:00am ET on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube channel! Join Irvin, Loretta, and some special guests as they bring you behind the design of the latest reveals and discuss new Power Rangers franchise updates!

Power-Ranges-Fan-Friday-Aug.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Hasbro has already revealed their Power Rangers X Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lightning Collection Morphed Donatello & Morphed Leonardo and Power Rangers X Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lightning Collection Morphed April O'Neil & Morphed Michelangelo sets this week with another 2-pack reveal coming later today and a fourth Shredder reveal on Thursday. Now it looks like they will be ending the week with a Fan-First Friday event.

Look for it to take place August 6th, at 11:00am ET on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube channel! Join Irvin, Loretta, and some special guests as they bring you behind the design of the latest reveals and discuss new Power Rangers franchise updates!

Power-Ranges-Fan-Friday-Aug.jpg

Sounds good and this is probably what some fans been asking for...😎

3 hours ago, TheCellarDoor said:

Hoping for Raph/Drakkon Shredder for last pack wooooof that would be tramend. cant wait for all these

Certainly a valid want, but I'm hoping, this being an iconic mash-up deal, they stick with the actual icons. No offense, but the Ranger comics are basically just glorified fan-fiction in my book.

I'm betting on a Raph vs. Zedd/Shredder set.

• Thanks 1