The March Madness TNI $100 BBTS Store Credit Forum Contest

JayC

Good luck to everyone...

Thanks to the Corona virus I will not be buying toys for a while since the massive laid off companies been doing, already affected to both: my wife and I...

Hopefully after all this craziness is over we can come back to a usual hobbies...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Good luck to everyone...

Thanks to the Corona virus I will not be buying toys for a while since the massive laid off companies been doing, already affected to both: my wife and I...

Hopefully after all this craziness is over we can come back to a usual hobbies...

Hey sir, I just wanted to reach out to ask if you or your wife try remote work? if it's possible? I work as a project manager in high tech, and was surprised how many remote roles were posted on Indeed... I know it's an awful time for jobs, and I wish you both new employment ASAP. very best to you......everyone should be working, ESPECIALLY collectors! :)

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, AdamM said:

Hey sir, I just wanted to reach out to ask if you or your wife try remote work? if it's possible? I work as a project manager in high tech, and was surprised how many remote roles were posted on Indeed... I know it's an awful time for jobs, and I wish you both new employment ASAP. very best to you......everyone should be working, ESPECIALLY collectors! :)

Hey Adam M

Yes. I updated my resume on Monday and I posted on a few IT positions available remotely. Must of the positions I was contacted by email from some recruiters. I just have to wait on those if they go somewhere.

I'm active on indeed, monster, dice and ziprecruiter... Thanks for your comments. My wife is been also applying to the local grocery stores and their distribution centers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Hey Adam M

Yes. I updated my resume on Monday and I posted on a few IT positions available remotely. Must of the positions I was contacted by email from some recruiters. I just have to wait on those if they go somewhere.

I'm active on indeed, monster, dice and ziprecruiter... Thanks for your comments. My wife is been also applying to the local grocery stores and their distribution centers.

Sounds like you two are doing all you can.........I've been there recently, lost my job in Dec....only just starting a new one on Monday..... I'm rooting for you both 100% to find something as fast as possible.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, AdamM said:

Sounds like you two are doing all you can.........I've been there recently, lost my job in Dec....only just starting a new one on Monday..... I'm rooting for you both 100% to find something as fast as possible.

Thank you man. We will do our best to get a new job sooner wild on unemployment benefits...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JayC said:

The winner of this months contest was Nosferatuman62172. Congrats to them and thanks to everyone who has become a part of this community. Stay-tuned because details on the next contest will be coming soon.

Congratulations to the winner...

• JayC unpinned this topic