New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Wave 1 Promo Images From Hasbro

JayC

Shown below are new promotional images for 3 of the 5 figures in Hasbro's first wave of 6" G.I. Joe Classified figures which includes Duke, Scarlett and Roadblock. The remaining two figures in the wave are rumored to be a non-exclusive version of Snake-Eyes and Destro. You can pre-order these at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-02.thumb.jpg.22a4714bb83da6d7943ccdb59163f989.jpgGIJoe-Classified-Duke-03.thumb.jpg.3295522c827f9fa40160b825adcf6f3a.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Roadblock-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-00.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Duke-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Scarlett-10.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

There's more than Classified coming.

G.I. Joe Core Ninja Figure Assortment ($9.99)    

G.I. Joe Titan Figure Assortment ($9.99)    

G.I. Joe Ninja Strike Figure ($22.99)    

G.I. Joe Electronic Sword ($22.99)    

G.I. Joe Figure Assortment ($22.99)    

G.I. Joe Themed Figure Assortment ($22.99)    

SDCC GI Joe & Transformers Set 

I have to see those to decide...

I ordered the deluxe Snake-Eyes.   Most likely will order Scarlet and probably order Duke and Roadblock.

I really don't want to open my wallet to another toyline, so I'll be cherry picking the GI Joe figures.  A definite/must have buy for me will be Storm Shadow.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

I still wonder why Hasbro chose not to reveal all the 5 figures from wave one at once. I was sure they would show 2 waves at least, but I'm sure we will have more news about GI Joe in the uocoming months, for now we know there is more stuff besides the Classified line planned.

You just answered your own question. You're wondering about what they might announce in the future. You're wondering why they didn't announce the whole line now. In other words, G.I. Joe: Classified is living rent free in your head right now. In marketing, they call that mission accomplished.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mako said:

You just answered your own question. You're wondering about what they might announce in the future. You're wondering why they didn't announce the whole line now. In other words, G.I. Joe: Classified is living rent free in your head right now. In marketing, they call that mission accomplished.

Interesting... Never heard of that before!

I ordered snake eyes.  I’m down for anything looking like the original vintage figures.  I mike get Duke.  The others I can save myself from.  The secret is Cobra is my weakness.  I always like my villains to outnumber my heroes.  If anything I may get Cobra to have killed off all the Joes sans snake eyes who turns to the avengers for help.  

Honestly the hardest sell may be the lack of the crazy vehicles and command centers etc.  I thinks that’s what I liked most about them in the 80s.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

I was looking at the promotional photos of the 3 figures from wave one (again) and I couldn't help but notice some aspects which, in my opinion, contrast in comparison to the exclusive SE, such as the futuristic/SciFi style on their weapons vs. the realistic one of the SE's, the fact they have fewer accessories (excluding the extra weapons and the rack SE still has more accessories) and the numbering on the top of the packaging, then a couple of questions came to my mind: are we really sure the normal version SE will be exactly the same as that from Pulse, only without the beautiful box and the aforementioned extras? or perhaps they will be two totally different versions in both content and design?, only a couple of doubts that go through my mind. 

I think the retail version of Snake Eyes will be a repaint of the aforementioned with colors pattern resembling the other Classified figures. The weapon will be less and I think Hasbro will be adding a few accessories and also futuristic style like the other Classified figures.

Dear Hasbro,

Please, please, PLEASE don’t go overboard with the armor (shin armor, knee armor, arm armor, shoulder armor, chest armor, ad nauseum). Updated costumes and weapons are fine, but not every character needs a suit of armor. 

Please and thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know everyone will has their doubts with the look and design of these but I gotta say I love them . Already preordered entire wave 6 inch joes 9 year old me is going nuts right now I would have gone nuts for these as a kid been waiting like 20 years and in my opinion they look great.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...