G.I. Joe Classified Wishlist

Ok, now that the new line has been revealed, discussed, praised, criticized and even vituperated, what characters and versions would you like to see in the Classified series?. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Ok, now that the new line has been revealed, discussed, praised, criticized and even vituperated, what characters and versions would you like to see in the Classified series?. 

Well personally I will pass this line and get MOTU, TMNT and Thundercats... I'm not digging these designs.

Ok, here is my somewhat extensive list, I know some of the characters have more possibilities than others and I have omitted many of the heavy hitters because there is no way for Hasbro to overlook them. 

General Hawk (the version with the futuristic flight suit).

General Flagg.

Spirit with Freedom.

Airborne.

Qick Kick.

Crocmaster.

Red Star.

Low Light.

Budo.

Blizzard.

Capt. Grid Iron.

Bazooka.

Wet Suit.

Tunnel Rat.

Beachhead.

Flash.

Dusty (I like the v1, but the version with Sandstorm is the best).

Mutt with Junkyard.

Big Boa.

Shipwreck.

Rip Cord (ARAH).

Blowtorch.

Recondo.

Leatherneck.

Falcon.

Outback.

Most of the Dreadnoks.

Greeshirts, Cobra Troopers, Crimson Guards, B.A.T.S., Iron Granadiers, Red Ninjas and Night Vipers as 2 packs.

*I forgot:

Rock 'N Roll v2.

Snowjob.

Torpedo.

Golobolus.

Super Trooper.

Crazy Legs.

Steel Brigade

Hit and Run.

Law & Order.

Techno-Viper

• Thanks 1

SERPENTOR

COBRA COMMANDER 

2 versions light blue suit and dark blue suit with interchangeable heads hooded and masked. 

BARONESS 

TOMAX and XAMOT

SCRAP IRON 

FIREFLY

MAJOR BLUDD

DR. MINDBENDER

ZARTAN / swamp skier

ZANDAR /swamp skier

ZARANA / swamp skier

TORCH

RIPPER

BUZZER

each with swamp skier

COBRA SOLDIER

COBRA OFFICER

VIPERS

B.A.T.S

RANGE VIPERS 

BIG BOA

CROC MASTER

POWER SUIT COBRA COMMANDER 

I'll do a separate Joe's list later

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think this topic was already done? but nevertheless i think it'll be fun to answer this again and check if my own answers have changed or whatnot, also while i know that some of them are announced as possible candidates for the G.I. Joe classified line I'm still gonna say which ones I'm interesting on.

For the Joes:

1- Scarlett (yes there is the modern version but it be interesting to see a new version that has her accurate red hair and perhaps even looking more like her vintage look better?)

2- Snake eyes and Timber set (yeh yeh i know it would yet another Snake eyes figure but perhaps it be interesting for those who never got the chance to get him and perhaps add Timber as a bonus whether he might be articulated or not)

3- Barbecue

4- Dusty (Version 1 or 2? the one that has Sandstorm)

5- Mutt and Junkyard

6- Stalker

7- Doc

8- Low Light

9- Breaker (and perhaps it might be interesting but why not give him an extra bonus of the RAM motorcycle, as long as it's not too silly looking even for it's futuristic setting).

10- Rock 'n Roll

As for Cobra they may not be that much thought i put into it since i only like few of them:

1- Crimson guard

2- Viper

3- Storm Shadow

4- Desert Scorpion (now it be kinda funny if they were to either add a mutated big scorpion or a robotic scorpion because of the futuristic setting perhaps).

5- Firefly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wish for this line is better availability!

It doesn't really matter what figures they produce if they are Target exclusives and virtually impossible to get. Even the "regular" release figures are rarely seen at actual stores. 

I must admit this line and Hasbro's commitment to it confuse me. They appear to be all in as far as quality of the figures go. These are some of the nicest figures I have ever seen at this price point. Yet they are extremely hard to get and in some cases...."exclusives".....never to be found. 

I don't see these issues with Marvel Legends or the Star Wars Black series; except for the "deluxe" Mandalorian figure, again a Target "exclusive". 

So that is at the top of my wish list; to actually be able to find the damn figures.

• Thanks 1