Mattel's Masters Of The Universe: Origins Toy Fair Images And Details - Walmart 2020 & Everywhere 2021

JayC

I am a huge fan of MOTU. It is the main part of my collection.  Here is the thing. I collected all the mattycollector figures,play sets and toys. Then I collected all the super7 stuff. Now another line. Although I love MOTU, I am running out of room.

these figures also don’t look as impressive as the previous two installments.

lastly, the fact that they will be at WalMart stinks. My Walmart’s rarely have any good toys. There is always some guy that works in the back and stuff really reaches the floor.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jsmooth said:

When are they going to make Eternia????  That is the playset we need!!!  Its the only one that has never been made!!!!

Depending on sales and the first playset they will be realising for sure is Castle Grayskull.

10 hours ago, jsmooth said:

But don't you think we have enough Castle Grayskulls?  I have the original, I have the MattyCollector, I have the Mega Contrux....

It's a classic an on almost every artwork Castle Grayskull is the most prominent playset from the MOTU stories so indeed it will be the first playset that will be release by Mattel. Is exactly as the He-Man figure that is always a prominent character so it's always the choice to make variations of it or repaints.

But...we do need an Eternia playset.  I am talking about the main setting in almost every cartoon.  I think that we would be fresh and new.  Of course i will get every MOTU toy that comes out, I would just like to get new ones that haven't been done.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

But...we do need an Eternia playset.  I am talking about the main setting in almost every cartoon.  I think that we would be fresh and new.  Of course i will get every MOTU toy that comes out, I would just like to get new ones that haven't been done.

Me too want characters and playset not been done before but from what Mattel is doing that doesn't look to be their plans. I think their next step after this origin line will be accurate figures and playsets to the new cartoon that is coming... 

If Super 7 is allowed to produce more MOTU figures then that will be a possibility to see the Eternia palace.

Based on what Kevin said about the new cartoon that they are not redesigning the original characters then it could be another possibility to see the Eternia palace if this one is shown in the new cartoon... 

I am not sure certain faces look as good as they could.  I am talking about Evil Lyn, Tesla, and Heman. Their faces do not look that great. I would have liked to see them look more like the cartoon. I am a huge Motu fan and having product back on shelves is amazing, but I do worry about this line. I want to be able to look at them and be happy.

• Thanks 1

MegaConstrux on the other hand is knocking it out of the park. These toys are just soooooo cool. I have them all. I wasn’t sure at first but I am so glad to have them. They make you smile every time you look at them. That is what the toys should do!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So It seems the MOTU Minis are out in Canada now , they are blind boxes but

it's been found out that you can Easily find out who the character in side the box is by a letter code, which is on the bottom

A = He-Man, B = Skeletor, C= Man at Arms, D= Trapjaw, E=Ram Man, F=Jitsu, G=Buzzoff, H=Slime Pit He-Man

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Thanks, If the minis or any new MoTU stuff ever hit the shelves near me I will take a look at the codes, really not a big fan of blind box/bag thing.

Are they really blind boxes if everyone knows what is inside?

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Are they really blind boxes if everyone knows what is inside?

I think it was unintentional that the letters on the box correspond with certain figures, and was probably a manufacturing thing, but helpful for the people!

• Thanks 1