DC Collectilbles Showroom Images From Toy Fair 2020

Outsiders

Well, this is quite a demonstration of their new products quite nice, like that forever funny Batman with Robins statue.

The Batman the adventures continue line most of these figures seem nice, I'm definitely looking forward for the Batman who laughs figure mostly, i mean look at those weapons he's carrying :D. They truly look amazing both new and rereleased figures, i guess that for the rereleased ones (should i even say rereleased?) I may look forward for the TNBA Batman, Catwoman and Tim Drake Robin figures, I'm still not sure about the Batgirl figure, the head definitely is an upgrade but not sure if i want to have the same figure all over again haha still a good one though.

The Batman the adventures continues like is my favorite of their showing. The Deceased line is intriguing. I would like to see that Red Hood in color. And even though I think it’s a simple mistake, new lightning figures look great. I want the ranger slayer 

On 2/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, Freddx said:

Why are the Hasbro lightning collection figures on the DC direct post?

That was an error on the upload of the images. A lot of stuff coming to the server. We apologize. 

On 2/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, Smiths_Customs98 said:

where is the DCTV figures?????

McFarlane Toys...probably.

A lot of cool stuff but once again as much as I like Batman it’s too Batman heavy.  Also nothing is grabbing me as a must get.  

I’d be interested in that Superman vs Flash statue if it wasn’t new52 versions

3 hours ago, kILLMonger said:

Pretty good figs overall...BUT I'm wondering...WHEN is DC going to ease up with all the Batman stuff?  I want more Milestone and having some Wildstorm thrown in as well wouldn't hurt.

Agree 100% and seeing a mix of Milestone and/or Wildstorm make it into their product offerings would be incredible.  This is what DC Direct should be doing, giving us the characters and eras and representations that mass retail wouldn’t touch.  

3 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Amazing statues as always, especially Poison ivy, which I would love to get if I wasn’t too invested into action figures, that I can barely afford. 

I was thinking the same thing with Poison Ivy being my favorite from the show so much so I was considering putting her in my maybe list.  But similarly I’m not a huge statue collector and ironically I already have a Poison Ivy statue I received for Christmas many years ago (plus a bust of hers I got for a steel) thus in a way having multiple statues of a character no where near the top of my list of favorite characters seems kind of odd to me considering how few statues I have.