Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Mezco Teases One:12 Collective Christopher Reeve Superman Figure

Today after a busy day of covering Toy Fair, I got a chance to sit down and look through Mezco product catalog they had given me. While flipping through the pages of their One:12 Collective section, I came across this page. From the original Christopher Reeve Superman, the obvious conclusion is they are hinting to an upcoming One:12 Collective Christopher Reeve Superman figure. It should go great with the already revealed Michael Keaton Batman figure.

Christopher-Reeve-One-12-Superman-Tease.jpg

I’ve only got a small handful of One:12 figures (mostly just the SDCC exclusive ones).  The figures are generally great but I’ve only got so much space and budget. But if they do Christopher Reeves Superman that will be a must get and I’d love it if they’d do the movie villains as well. 

8 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I’ve only got a small handful of One:12 figures (mostly just the SDCC exclusive ones).  The figures are generally great but I’ve only got so much space and budget. But if they do Christopher Reeves Superman that will be a must get and I’d love it if they’d do the movie villains as well. 

Im in the same boat. I only get a few here and there, but if its as good as their Keaton Batman seems to be I will def get this.

11 hours ago, JayC said:

Im in the same boat. I only get a few here and there, but if its as good as their Keaton Batman seems to be I will def get this.

And if the Reeve figure goes well I’d even be in for picking up a Lex, Zod, Ursa, and Non.  

Interesting that Mezco is putting out a Superman The Movie line starting with a new Christopher Reeve Superman figure from the film can't wait for that figure to come out along with that Michael Keaton Batman 89 figure !!! It's been a while since we have had a figure of Christopher Reeve as Superman from Superman The come out in 6 inch form