Mezco Toys New Products Display From Toy Fair 2020

Outsiders

I was really hoping they would lean into the whole Frazetta thing and show off a Death Dealer as a companion piece for the One:12 Conan. 
The Alien and Predator look pretty good, although the Pred's looking a bit dark and the Xeno's dome is looking a bit blue, but maybe that's just lighting. 
The texturing on the Keaton Batman's suit is way overdone.

I wish someone on the floor at the fair would ask them the tough question: what happened to your original Star Trek line? Why did it vanish as you were showing prototypes for more characters?  I personally feel a bit taken by Mezco as I started collecting their spock figures after it looked like they would go deeper into the line. Then they stopped with no explanation and have not previewed anything for the last 2 years.

Well.... I'll be buying that xenomorph for sure. Probably the predator as well. I've been waiting for a price point and release date for the Ghost Rider so it's nice to see a date instead of being stuck in development limbo! 

Not a ton new here since we’ve seen a lot of this at SDCC or other events.  

My sister collects the LDD line and she’s kind of disappointed with the Scooby Doo ones as they don’t really fit the darker/creepier tone of the rest of the line.  I also noted that it seems like they’ve completely broken off from doing original dolls and now all the LDDs are licensed characters.  

My top want from what they are showing continues to be the 5Points Fletcher Superman figures (we’ve seen them before but until they arrive I think they will keep topping my list).  Whenever they start releasing this line I’ll probably get a bunch of the 5Point stuff but the Superman ones are at the very top of the list.  
In terms of One:12 I continue to want that Lockjaw and be tempted by the Popeye, and Ghost Rider.  I’m also digging the 89 Batman.