Jazwares And UFC Bring The Action To Fans With New Toy Line

JayC

Jazwares, a global leader in play, and UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), have teamed up for a new line of action figures, role play items and a playset. Featuring fan-favorite athletes such as “The Notorious” Conor McGregor, Jon “Bones” Jones, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone, Daniel “DC” Cormier, Khabib “The Eagle” Nurmagomedov and Max “Blessed” Holloway. The new UFC line will be on display at Jazwares’ booth during the 2020 New York Toy Fair this weekend and will hit retail locations in late spring.

“With massive star power and around the clock coverage, UFC has built a reputation for breaking barriers and pushing the limits of sports to become one of the most widely viewed entertainment franchises in the world,” said Laura Zebersky, Chief Commercial Officer, Jazwares.

UFC toys & action figures are highly detailed and realistic representations of UFC athletes that offer fans a lot of fun ways to play, whether they are adult fanatics or kids recreating some of MMA’s biggest events. The product line includes both 6” premium articulated and plush figures with sounds perfect for both adults and kids looking to collect their favorite fighters. Additional products will include an Octagon® playset and role play items such as the UFC Legacy Championship Belt. Jazwares and UFC are also planning to add more athletes to the line with a second wave of figures to be released later this year.

“Together with Jazwares, we are creating an expansive UFC toy and figurine line that is sure to become a must have for MMA fans of all ages,” said Tracey Bleczinski, Senior Vice President Global Consumer Products at UFC.

UFC-Jazwares.jpg

OMG!! I have been waiting for this for years. Im a massive pro wrestling fan, but I am an even bigger MMA fan! I have been watching multiple organizations for years. I will buy buying every set of these going forward. Big thank you for letting us know. Totally made my day!!