Empire Strikes Back Kenner Retro Figures Revealed From Hasbro

JayC

Earlier today we showed you a new Star Wars Retro Collection Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Game With Luke Figure, and now here is a look at the single carded figures for Hasbro's Kenner Retro line that are from Empire Strikes Back. The wave includes Kenner like figures of Bespin Luke (Yellow Hair), Hoth Leia, Boba Fett, Lando Calrissian, Yoda and Hoth Han Solo. Check back tomorrow for better looks at these and more from Hasbro's Toy Fair showroom. Coverage kicks off at 1:30pm ET.

EPSB-Retro.jpg

41 minutes ago, Bespin refugee said:

40 years, and, I swear, I don't remember Hoth Han having a holster lol  

87315865_10157369974414436_3280307252577173504_n.jpg

He did. I usually had to put his gun in it (it's just the loop sticking up) because I had the version with the right hand that couldn't actually hold the blaster. LOL

I actually still have most of these figures somewhere...lol.

But let me see if I've got this straight; these are essentially the same figures from the "80's with the articulation and detail of the time? Because if that's the case then they are an easy pass for me. I love nostalgia but that's why I still have the originals.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE