G.I. Joe: Classified 6" Figure First Look

JayC

UPDATE: An additional image featuring the Hasbro box the figure shipped in has been added which suggest this may be this year's SDCC exclusive. The Box is labled GIJoe Elite Convention Set. We will continue to update as more details become available

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

UPDATE 2: Additional out of package images have been added via ponkung.

He breaks the figure down with the following articulation:

- Ball Joint Head
- Hinge Neck Peg
- Ball Lower Neck
- Ball/Disc Shoulders
- Butterfly Shoulders
- Double Hinge Elbows
- Ball/Disc Hands
- AB Crunch
- Ball Waist
- Ball with Swivel Thigh
- Double Hinge Knees
- Swivel Boots Top
- Ball/Rocket Ankle

-Backpack has another hole to hold sword sheath.
-Sword sheath can also attach to Snake Eyes's back.
-Silencer can be used with both pistol and submachine gun.

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

UPDATE: An additional image featuring the Hasbro box the figure shipped in has been added which suggest this may be this year's SDCC exclusive. The Box is labled GIJoe Elite Convention Set. We will continue to update as more details become available

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

Oh wow...

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Liam gives us a heads up that images giving us our first look at Hasbro's rumored 6" G.I.Joe Classified figures have hit social media. We aren't sure where the images originated from but we got them from the Full Force Podcast.

The images show some type of deluxe version of Snake-Eyes. There have been rumors of some type of exclusive figure being released right out the gate for this line, likely to go up for order or pre-order this weekend. We suspect this will be that figure. The figure comes with fancy packaging and a number of accessories. My guess there will be a regular version that will not feature the outer packaging or quit as many accessories . One accessory that seems to be missing is Snake-Eyes' pet wolf named Timber. It's also worth noting that the artwork on the box is very similar to that used for the new G.I. Joe: War on Cobra App Game that was released earlier this year. Check out the images for this figure below and stay-tuned for more details as they become available. We should definitely hear more on this on Saturday during Hasbro's Toy Fair event which kicks off at 1:30PM ET. We will have full coverage of the event here on TNI.

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

That Cobra Commander in the back art looks like the Resolute movie version... 

I get more excited by the day. That Snake Eyes figure looks amazing. As much as I would love to see a mighty return of the Dreadnok's, it likely won't happen, other than Zartan maybe. So, the wish list for me, other than Snake Eyes, would be Scarlet, Beach Head, Baroness, Storm Shadow, and Flint. Anybody got a wishlist? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, KingDiablo said:

I get more excited by the day. That Snake Eyes figure looks amazing. As much as I would love to see a mighty return of the Dreadnok's, it likely won't happen, other than Zartan maybe. So, the wish list for me, other than Snake Eyes, would be Scarlet, Beach Head, Baroness, Storm Shadow, and Flint. Anybody got a wishlist? 

I think at least the original 3 Dreadnoks are a possibility sooner or later.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Oh ok... Are these figures based of different iterations of GI Joe? Game, cartoon, movies and comics?

Dont know yet. Snake Eyes generally looks the same in all incarnations so hard to tell.

• Thanks 1

Why don.t they just do versions based on the classic G.I. JOE cartoon series. The main reason GI JOE is popular is because of the 80s cartoon series. What Super7 is doing with He Man is the way it should be done. Base the characters detail on the way they are illustrated in the 80s cartoon. Colors and all. I am hoping that Hasbro does a Classics line because I am not spending a dime on this version Snake Eyes or any  GI JOE.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gymjedi said:

Why don.t they just do versions based on the classic G.I. JOE cartoon series. The main reason GI JOE is popular is because of the 80s cartoon series. What Super7 is doing with He Man is the way it should be done. Base the characters detail on the way they are illustrated in the 80s cartoon. Colors and all. I am hoping that Hasbro does a Classics line because I am not spending a dime on this version Snake Eyes or any  GI JOE.

Number one I personally am super excited by this line and I’m looking forward to buying all these figures.  I think Snake Eyes looks great.  

That said I totally agree with this idea of doing the line as if it’s the cartoon in 3 dimensions and making it look as if it’s straight out of the Sunbow series (similar to the Mattel/Super7 Masters of the Universe animated line).  This animation based idea was also what I was saying they should do several years ago when the idea of a 6” Joe line was also batted around.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gymjedi said:

I am hoping that Hasbro does a Classics line because I am not spending a dime on this version Snake Eyes or any  GI JOE.

Amen Brother! Testify! Cry freedom, stick it to the man, fight the power!!!

Besides, that'll leave more for me.

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2020 at 7:23 AM, JayC said:

Liam gives us a heads up that images giving us our first look at Hasbro's rumored 6" G.I.Joe Classified figures have hit social media. We aren't sure where the images originated from but we got them from the Full Force Podcast.

The images show some type of deluxe version of Snake-Eyes. There have been rumors of some type of exclusive figure being released right out the gate for this line, likely to go up for order or pre-order this weekend. We suspect this will be that figure. The figure comes with fancy packaging and a number of accessories. My guess there will be a regular version that will not feature the outer packaging or quit as many accessories . One accessory that seems to be missing is Snake-Eyes' pet wolf named Timber. It's also worth noting that the artwork on the box is very similar to that used for the new G.I. Joe: War on Cobra App Game that was released earlier this year. Check out the images for this figure below and stay-tuned for more details as they become available. We should definitely hear more on this on Saturday during Hasbro's Toy Fair event which kicks off at 1:30PM ET. We will have full coverage of the event here on TNI.

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

Is that Destro in the card back the one from Resolute or Retaliation?