Super7 Reveals Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimate Wave 2 - Leonardo, Shredder, Bebop and Mutagen Man

JayC

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Mutagen Man

Super7 has released full details and images for their second wave of Ultimate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 7" figures. The wave will include figures of Leonardo, Shredder, Bebop and Mutagen Man. Each figure will cost $45 each. Check out details and images below. You can pre-order these now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Each 7-inch articulated deluxe TMNT action figure is intricately painted and features a massive cache of weapons and interchangeable accessories. Each figure come with an alternative set hands for highly posable play and display, plus a fully loaded weapons rack.

The Non-Stop Mutating Monster, Mutagen Man, comes with:

• Fists (2)
  • Gripping hands (2)
  • Mutagen Machine Gun
  • Life Support System
  • Skull Plug
  • Gooey Garbage Rack

Each figure will come with a PAINTED set of rack accessories in addition to an UNPAINTED set still on their rack.

Gooey Garbage Rack Includes:

• Fish
  • Wrench
  • Eyeball
  • Turtle
  • Pizza
  • Apple Core
  • Bone

It will also come packaged in a deluxe slip case-style box.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Leonardo

Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 is pleased to continue the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! with the new Wave 2 edition Pre-Order! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Edition Pre-Order is open through March 2, 2020.

Available for a limited time, these are a must have for the TMNT fan! Each 7-inch articulated deluxe TMNT action figure is intricately painted and features a massive cache of weapons and interchangeable accessories. Each figure come with an alternative set hands for highly posable play and display, plus a fully loaded weapons rack.

Leonardo, the wise leader of the TMNT, comes with:

• Alternate Head
  • Fists (2)
  • Gripping Hands (2)
  • Expressive Hands (2)
  • Open Communicator
  • Closed Communicator
  • Pizza Slice
  • Katana (2)
  • Weapons Rack

Each figure will come with a PAINTED set of rack accessories in addition to an UNPAINTED set still on their rack.

Weapons Rack includes:

• Kama
  • Turtle Fist Dagger (2)
  • Sai (2)
  • Ninja Stars (2)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Bebop

Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 is pleased to continue the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! with the new Wave 2 edition Pre-Order! Available for a limited time, these are a must have for the TMNT fan! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Edition Pre-Order is open through March 2, 2020.

Each 7-inch articulated deluxe TMNT action figure is intricately painted and features a massive cache of weapons and interchangeable accessories. Each figure come with an alternative set hands for highly posable play and display, plus a fully loaded weapons rack.

Bebop, the Evil Mutant Punk Rock Hog comes equipped with:

• Fists (2)
  • Gripping Hands (2)
  • Shell Drill
  • Garbage Can Shield
  • Knife
  • Weapons Rack

Each figure will come with a PAINTED set of rack accessories in addition to an UNPAINTED set still on their rack.

Weapon Rack Includes:

• Shell Drill
  • Garbage Can Shield
  • Knife

It will also come packaged in a deluxe slip case-style box:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Shredder

Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 is pleased to continue the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! with the new Wave 2 edition Pre-Order! Available for a limited time, these are a must have for the TMNT fan! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Edition Pre-Order is open through March 2, 2020.

The Evil Shredder is ready to strike down the Turtles with:

• Alternate head
  • Fists (2)
  • Gripping Hands (2)
  • Open Hands (2)
  • Katana 
  • Cloth Cape
  • Weapons Rack

Weapon Rack Includes:

• Katana 
  • Kama
  • Fist Dagger (2)
  • Ninja Stars (2)

TMNT-Super-7-Ultimates-Wave-2-Teaser.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-01.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-02.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-03.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-04.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-05.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-06.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-07.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-08.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-09.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-10.jpg

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

Geez! How many companies are going to make Ninja Turtle Figures?

The answer is all of them... all of the companies are going to be making ninja turtle figures. There are so many different sets of them now, i would not be surprised if any and every company gets on the bandwagon. The NECA movie turtles are my preferred definitive set tho. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Super7 today released this images which appears to tease a Leonardo figure likely slated for release in their second wave of Teases Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimate 7" figures.

Wave 1 included figures of Raphael, Foot Soldier, Splinter, and Baxter Stockman. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

TMNT-Super-7-Ultimates-Wave-2-Teaser.jpg

Great...

Who are we expecting to see in this wave apart from Leo?

I'm still hunting the NECA versions and then will pick it up a few characters from this Super 7 line...

48 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

The answer is all of them... all of the companies are going to be making ninja turtle figures. There are so many different sets of them now, i would not be surprised if any and every company gets on the bandwagon. The NECA movie turtles are my preferred definitive set tho. 

I agree, the NECA ones seems to be the best looking ones, based from what I have seen from Super 7 on their other lines, I'm not expecting much from these figures.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Neovorticism2 said:

I think the question here is when some company will release TMNT classic figures available at most retailers and/or at a reasonable price?.

That would be nice, but I don't think it's going to happen as long as Playmates has the license.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Sad, but true. I still wonder why Playmates haven't tried to push classic suff themselves again. Was their classic line from 2012 really that bad in sales and for that reason they did not decide to continue it and have preferred that other companies deal with the collector market ?, I don't know, in truth the franchise is having a great moment and it seems something funny that despite this the lines we have now don't have the market presence they should have.

I agree, I have to wonder why Playmates doesn't see the demand for classic TMNT products and jump in on that?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 80sboy4 said:

So far from the Super7 line I'm only going to purchase the 4 Turtles maybe a Splinter. I do like that these will be on a more muscular buck, like the MOTU Classics body, it does give them a different look.

How about Bebop and Rocksteady?

Wave 2 fully revealed

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Mutagen Man

Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 is pleased to continue the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! with the new Wave 2 edition Pre-Order! Available for a limited time, these are a must have for the TMNT fan! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Edition Pre-Order is open through March 2, 2020.

The Non-Stop Mutating Monster, Mutagen Man, comes with:

• Fists (2)
  • Gripping hands (2)
  • Mutagen Machine Gun
  • Life Support System
  • Skull Plug
  • Gooey Garbage Rack

Each figure will come with a PAINTED set of rack accessories in addition to an UNPAINTED set still on their rack.

Gooey Garbage Rack Includes:

• Fish
  • Wrench
  • Eyeball
  • Turtle
  • Pizza
  • Apple Core
  • Bone

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Leonardo

Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 is pleased to continue the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! with the new Wave 2 edition Pre-Order! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Edition Pre-Order is open through March 2, 2020.

Available for a limited time, these are a must have for the TMNT fan! Each 7-inch articulated deluxe TMNT action figure is intricately painted and features a massive cache of weapons and interchangeable accessories. Each figure come with an alternative set hands for highly posable play and display, plus a fully loaded weapons rack.

Leonardo, the wise leader of the TMNT, comes with:

• Alternate Head
  • Fists (2)
  • Gripping Hands (2)
  • Expressive Hands (2)
  • Open Communicator
  • Closed Communicator
  • Pizza Slice
  • Katana (2)
  • Weapons Rack

Weapons Rack includes:

• Kama
  • Turtle Fist Dagger (2)
  • Sai (2)
  • Ninja Stars (2)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Bebop

Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 is pleased to continue the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! with the new Wave 2 edition Pre-Order! Available for a limited time, these are a must have for the TMNT fan! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Edition Pre-Order is open through March 2, 2020.

Bebop, the Evil Mutant Punk Rock Hog comes equipped with:

• Fists (2)
  • Gripping Hands (2)
  • Shell Drill
  • Garbage Can Shield
  • Knife
  • Weapons Rack

Weapon Rack Includes:

• Shell Drill
  • Garbage Can Shield
  • Knife

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 2 - Shredder

The Evil Shredder is ready to strike down the Turtles with:

• Alternate head
  • Fists (2)
  • Gripping Hands (2)
  • Open Hands (2)
  • Katana 
  • Cloth Cape
  • Weapons Rack

Weapon Rack Includes:

• Katana 
  • Kama
  • Fist Dagger (2)
  • Ninja Stars (2)

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-01.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-02.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-03.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-04.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-05.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-06.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-07.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-08.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-09.jpg

TMNT-Ultimate-Wave-2-10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I don't think that second head captures the weird brow on the '88 Playmates Shredder quite right, and Bebop should come with a second head, because I'm pretty sure only the soft head variant was pink like that.

Bebop's head looks like the one the original figure used to have which I disliked the pink color...

Super 7 did a better job with the head on the Bebop reaction figure...

20 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Bebop's head looks like the one the original figure used to have which I disliked the pink color...

Super 7 did a better job with the head on the Bebop reaction figure...

There were two original Bebops in 1988.  There was one where the head was solid plastic and same caramel color as the rest of the body, and there was also a variant with a soft rubber head that was pink.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Satam said:

There were two original Bebops in 1988.  There was one where the head was solid plastic and same caramel color as the rest of the body, and there was also a variant with a soft rubber head that was pink.

I'm not fan of the pink head...

If these are ultimate figures, it better come with an alternate head.

1 hour ago, MRT said:

I just got the NECA sets last week and managed to get the Bebop and Rocksteady set yesterday so I don't need these but that Leonardo original head is dead on to the old toy... kinda tempting...

I have to check again local Target stores...

6 hours ago, MRT said:

Good luck man! I'm not in the US and it was quite a miracle that someone was selling it in our country.

Well you probably will have to buy them from an online store or eBay...

You can get them from those two with no problem 👍😉

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Yeah sure, if by "no problem" you mean paying AT LEAST double the MSRP..

As much as I hate Super 7's pricing and business model, I'd be all over their stuff if I knew it was even close to the scale of the Neca (and by extension, Marvel Legends) figures.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, mako said:

Yeah sure, if by "no problem" you mean paying AT LEAST double the MSRP..

As much as I hate Super 7's pricing and business model, I'd be all over their stuff if I knew it was even close to the scale of the Neca (and by extension, Marvel Legends) figures.

Oh well... I didn't check the Super 7 figures but the Ones from Neva are at some retailers online...

14 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I had pretty much given up on them cuz I didn't want to pay the ebay prices. Then I found a local store that had them for pretty close to SRP so I finally got them. Getting them in hand, they are damn beautiful. Neca killed it!

• Thanks 1