JayC

Flash Gordon Figure Teaser From Boss Fight Studio

Boss Fight Studio has released this behind-the-scene teaser for their upcoming 4" Flash Gordon which they are releasing as a new line of figures to celebrate Gordon's 40th Anniversary. We will likely be getting more looks at this next month for Toy Fair which kicks off on February 22.

Flash-Gordon-Teaser.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Boss Fight Studio has released this behind-the-scene teaser for their upcoming 4" Flash Gordon which they are releasing as a new line of figures to celebrate Gordon's 40th Anniversary. We will likely be getting more looks at this next month for Toy Fair which kicks off on February 22.

I will have to collect this line since I liked that movie... I like the scale to match with my GI Joe collection...😀

I’m still waiting for them to announce Al Negator from their Bucky O’hare line, but I’m glad to see their expanding their licenses.

• Thanks 1

Boss Fight better damn well deliver my horses before they even dream of expecting me to buy anything else. The nerve.

And Klytus better be vacuu plated.

FLASH! AHHHHHHHH!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Boss Fight better damn well deliver my horses before they even dream of expecting me to buy anything else. The nerve.

And Klytus better be vacuu plated.

FLASH! AHHHHHHHH!

Did you step on a lego at the end there? 👀

• Thanks 1

Not my scale of figures but I have to admit that this one looks very col. 

• Thanks 1

I am a fan of Flash Gordon (not before my time), and I think this looks really cool, too, but it's just not the scale I collect.

• Thanks 1

Very interested in this.  I have the 7” Bif Bang Pow figures already but would definitely consider picking these up especially if they are going to do a fully flushed out line with all the characters and troop builders.  Of course it also depends upon the price point.