Mezco Previews Their One:12 Collective Conan The Barbarian Figure

JayC

Mezco today released a preview for their One:12 Collective Conan The Barbarian figure which will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (1/22). The figure will cost $85 and be released sometime between July-September. Check out the image below an stay-tuned for more details tomorrow.

The One:12 Collective presents Conan The Barbarian; based aesthetically on Frank Frazetta’s famous paintings of Conan, Robert E. Howard’s legendary character. You can pre-order this figure now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

One12-Collective-Conan.Jpg

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I really wish it had double jointed elbows, it with wouldn’t make figure uglier, Wolverine was pretty good, but figure still looks incredibly good, adding additional head sculpts would cool too. 

Yes! The only thing holding this back for me. When I saw it I thought it was awesome, but with no double elbows...you know how the Ragnarok Hulk is like

Right now I have pre-orders for John Wick, Iron Fist, Supreme Knight, px Harley, px Magneto, Gambit and Stormy seas Popeye so I'm going to pass.... Lol. On top of that i'm still waiting for Ghost Rider and who knows what else they show off this toy fair season. 

The One:12 Collective presents Conan The Barbarian; based aesthetically on Frank Frazetta’s famous paintings of Conan, Robert E. Howard’s legendary character. You can pre-order this figure now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

From recreating Frank Frazetta’s ‘The Barbarian’ painting, to readying Conan for a long trek across the snow peaked mountains of his homeland, to an epic Hyborian Age battle, the One:12 Collective this Conan figure includes a bounty of weapons, accessories, and outfitting to create many distinct looks for display.

The fearsome warrior is outfitted in an interchangeable loincloth and includes a removable crossbody battle axe harness, removable cape that drapes freely, belt that can hold his sword sheaths and dagger, and mid-calf boots.

Barbarian of the far north, Conan was born on a battlefield and became a respected warrior by the age of 15. Traveling throughout the world, Conan has been a thief, outlaw, mercenary, and pirate. Motivated by his own survival, power, and enrichment, Conan will do whatever it takes to rise to the top.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CONAN FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Two (2) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Eight (8) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)

COSTUME:
Necklace (removable)
Crossbody axe harness (removable)
Cape (removable)
Two (2) interchangeable loincloths
Belt with carabiner hooks
Mid-calf boots

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) scimitar sword with removable sheath
One (1) broadsword with removable sheath
One (1) dagger with removable sheath
One (1) battle axe (fits into crossbody harness)
One (1) shield
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Conan The Barbarian figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

One12-Collective-Conan-01.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-02.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-03.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-04.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-05.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-06.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-07.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-08.Jpg

One12-Collective-Conan-09.Jpg

18 hours ago, FASVB said:

Yes! The only thing holding this back for me. When I saw it I thought it was awesome, but with no double elbows...you know how the Ragnarok Hulk is like

Yes,  if someone needs double jointed elbows it is Conan, he isn’t Joker or some civilian type  figure  where you can somehow  overlook need for extra articulation.