HasLab Wishlist

Kenwriter

This is something I been thinking about for awhile. With two out of three of HasLab projects been successful funded, what would you want from HasLab?

For me, I would like a Power Rangers Lightning Collection Command Center (I don't know if that would work, but it would be difficult for me to say no to).

A Power Rangers command center would be cool especially if they include Zordon as the center piece or Rita's Castle/Balcony. For Haslab there are a few things that interests me but I don't think they are very likely to get made. For Marvel Legends it would be cool to have a Danger Room, Avengers Mansion, Tony Stark Hall of Amor/workshop maybe some kind of street, building, urban setting playset. One thing that comes to mind that I would like to see but it's even more unlikely to get made would be a Sanctum Sanctorum with all of the magic relics in display but I know it's not popular enough to even be considered for a Haslab project.  

• Like 1

I'd like a Black Series 6-inch scaled Death Star. Obviously proper scale would be impossible, but it could open up and have rooms from the movie for your figures (meeting room, prison, trash compactor). Perhaps you could close it and include small in-scale(ish) X-Wings and TIEs to recreate the trench run.  Add some blast effect parts so you can blow up Alderaan!

• 3 months later...

I'm not a playset or vehicle kind of collector so while really cool, those are out for me.

I'd be down for figures that are meant to be large though. So I guess old Toybiz ML build a figure retreads. Which is good for me as I only recently got into Marvel Legends. 

I'd say more TF combiners but there's no reason why they can't just release them individually as they do normally regardless if they're Generations or MP. They also do a titan class figure a year so we get large figures from Transformers and all that would be left is a Cybertron/Primus. Maybe an Animated ark/Omega Supreme? An in scale Cybertron Metroplex? More obscure Transformers that wouldn't sell at retail.

Hasbro has only done one season of toys for Power Rangers and hasn't released any Lightning Collection zords yet. Maybe they could do monsters that scale with the Megazords they release. Possibly things like an in scale Dino Thunder brachiozord. One that can hold the other zords they make as it does in the show. Same for the Zenith Carrierzord. A Delta Command Megazord too.

• Like 1

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Megazord. I dig the command center idea but this is the only way I see Hasbro making 5 different dinosaur robots that combine to make a larger fighting robot 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JHS1988 said:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Megazord. I dig the command center idea but this is the only way I see Hasbro making 5 different dinosaur robots that combine to make a larger fighting robot 

Well, couple years ago, Hasbro did made a Dinobot combiner. Although I can see Hasbro using HasLab as way to test the waters for a Lightning Collection Megazord, maybe using a latter season Megazord as a way to see if people are interested.

• 2 months later...

Haslab Cobra- La five pack in classified scale. based on the  comes with Golobulus (WITH his transport pod and his snake lower half) Nemesis Enforcer, two Cobra-La Soldiers and Pythona

This would mainly be  expensive because of Golobus' transport pod

• Like 1